Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Diet club

Diet club

Postby maggie.t1 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 am

Hi, moving to Quesada next week. Have been doing Slimming World for a couple of years now.I know there is only slimming world in Madrid but does anyone know of a group like or similar to this in or around Quesada please
Thankyou in advance
Maggie.
maggie.t1

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Diet club

Postby TonTri » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:15 pm

I go to Successful Slimming when I'm in Spain, they meet at 10am every Tuesday in Goyo's, opposite Quesada Town Hall. It's run by Sian who used to work for Weight Watchers many moons ago. Lovely group of people, very friendly. They do break up for the summer but I will look up Sian's email address and PM it to you.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Franfitz » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:39 pm

Hi, there are slimming world type groups in n Coopers bar and the n a bar near Aldi. Very tempted to join you. When do you want to start?
Franfitz

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona pepe11

Postby Pauline.fontana » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:50 pm

TonTri wrote:I go to Successful Slimming when I'm in Spain, they meet at 10am every Tuesday in Goyo's, opposite Quesada Town Hall. It's run by Sian who used to work for Weight Watchers many moons ago. Lovely group of people, very friendly. They do break up for the summer but I will look up Sian's email address and PM it to you.
Cherrybobs
Pauline.fontana

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo bravo