Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

torrevieja Or Guardamar del segura

Re: torrevieja Or Guardamar del segura

Postby Creed » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:59 pm

Pete
Interesting comment something to be considered and this is something we must consider we have researched on the areas and been to them but the Guardamar looks good but the Rojales area is also a possibility thanks to all who contributed,
Creed

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Mac3blade » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:30 pm

The Playa Flamenca and La Zenia side of Torrevieja is very popular with the British and Irish tourists. This is known as the Orihuela Costa. As Bee suggested, it would certainly appeal to many holiday renters. You have the huge and popular Zenia Boulevard shopping centre which appeals to most holiday makers. You have all the most popular shops and an abundance of restaurants too. Try to buy a property with a swimming pool and aircon as both are vital at this time of year. If at all possible, within walking distance of the beach.
The airport bus takes passengers from Alicante airport straight into Torrevieja . The Playa Del Cura area is closeby and has a lovely beach and numerous restaurants and is a stroll to walk into Torrevieja in the evening. You have a funfair, Street markets and the stunning pier which has some wonderful restaurants and water sports available. The beaches on this side of Torrevieja are very natural in particular the La Mata beach...stunning. You could certainly consider La Mata as an option. It is all on the level and properties are all within walking distance of the beach. It’s a real little jewel. Lots of restaurants, a very good local bus service running into Torrevieja every 20 minutes. Certainly one of my favourite resorts.

You would really need to visit these places and see for yourself.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Paulr » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:23 pm

I'd recommend you read a very helpful series of posts on TQ's other forum, Costa Blanca:

https://www.costablancaforum.com/area/a ... ain-54868/

There's a lot involved and much that can trip you up - as Pete suggests, check with the relevant Town Halls that they are even issuing licences.
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Previous