Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Property rental advice

Use this forum to find jobs or list a job you may have available for someone.

Property rental advice

Postby Sugarglider92 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:46 pm

Hi all!

Looking for a bit of advice please. I'm late twenties looking to move out to quesada. I'm in no rush as I'd like to secure a career first & I visit a few times a year anyway so can be patient :-)

I've got a lot of experience in property rental and property management in the UK working for letting agencies so I'd be hoping to continue that line of work in Spain with long term/ holiday rentals which I know are usually English speaking clients. I'm interested in finding out about job opportunities in this sector, especially for those not fluent in Spanish.

I've got a Spanish tutor in the UK, but picking it up slower than I had hoped. Is it possible to start a career in this field before fully knowing the language or should I put plans on hold for a few years until I'm fluent? Any advice would be greatly appreciated... Thank you in advance!
Sugarglider92

Which part of Spain are you from?: Leicester

Re: Property rental advice

Postby Spiritsmum » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:09 am

there are estate agencies springing up all over the place as they did in the last boom. You may be able to get work with one of them but keep on with your Spanish and you will stand a lot better chance...good luck
Spiritsmum

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby Paulr » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:41 pm

Understanding how the tourist rental laws differ in Spain would also give you a head start:

https://www.costablancaforum.com/area/a ... ain-54868/
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby Sugarglider92 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:57 pm

I'll keep an eye out for new agents if they have vacancies & that link is very useful thank you both much appreciated!
Sugarglider92

Which part of Spain are you from?: Leicester