Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Car Boot Sales

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Car Boot Sales

Postby Lyninspain » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:20 am

could anyone tell me please if there are any local Car Boot Sales or Table Top Sales locally ? Moving house and need to downsize so lots of items to sell. Many thanks for any help.
Lyninspain

Which part of Spain are you from?: rojales

Re: Car Boot Sales

Postby PeteKnight » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:59 am

El Moncayo on a Saturday morning, and just up the N332 towards Guardamar (opposite the industrial estate) on a Sunday morning.

If you’re selling then go prepared. As you’re setting-up you’ll probably be besieged by North Africans wanting prices on everything, and then may find that your bag/phone/money has disappeared out of your car, along with half the items you’ve bought to sell, while you were being distracted.
I’d suggest going along to the car boot sale as a buyer, and having a chat with the organisers and some of the other sellers, is a good starting point. You’ll find out what time to get there, and whether you’ll be able to take your car to your pitch and what sort of time you’ll be able to leave. Take a comfortable camping chair, plenty of shade and a cool bag full of drinks.
Some of the regular car boot sellers stay at home in July and August because it’s too hot for them.

There’s also a place called. Ew to You on the industrial estate opposite the Sunday car boot site that may buy furniture and other items from you directly.

Pete.
PeteKnight

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Postby Lyninspain » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:08 am

Thanks for the info Pete, very much appreciated.
Lyninspain

Which part of Spain are you from?: rojales

Postby dr.doolittle » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:44 am

To be honest Moncayo is mess now compared to what it used to be, I was told that some of the stuff they sell came out of the BINS, i think the smell confirms it, we used to do one there for a charity but had so much stuff stolen while setting up we stopped doing it, please be careful, I think any big stuff is better taken to an Auction or sold on here, I am sure you would get a better price on here and costs nowt to advertise
dr.doolittle

Postby camionpilot » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:17 pm

Or come to a PROPER car boot at Pilar on sundays …!!!
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada