Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Benijofar chino

Re: Benijofar chino

Postby lynny » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:17 pm

I'm very happy for you maybe I look like a soft touch but I can assure you I'm not. I've used that shop since watching it being built many years ago and only recently had these problems with it
lynny

Which part of Spain are you from?: benimar

Postby Red Rock » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:27 pm

after returning a faulty torch (with receipt from 5 days previous) and enduring the torrent of abuse from the old female skeleton behind the counter I vowed never to set foot in that place again

of course people will have no problems otherwise it wouldn't be trading but when you do hit a problem then the fun begins
Red Rock

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Ronnie112 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:33 pm

This could be crime of the century watch this space :text-lol:
Ronnie112

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby TonTri » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:38 pm

I just don't like the staff in this place, I find them really miserable.
My favourite is Big Shopping with Dona Pepa close second. The staff in those are friendly and helpful. I also like the little one in La Marquesa for knick-knacks.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Shiva » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:19 pm

There's another new one, pretty big, by Consum in Benimar. I think it's theoretically in Rojales but on the border between Rojales and Benijofar. It has taken over all of the space of the old Chinese shop AND the former Aldi so quite big. Been in once so far and the youngish staff were all very pleasant. It has the imaginative name of 'Shopping Market' . Was a pity it wasn't some other kind of shop since we have these chinese markets galore here but even still, was glad to see ANY store open up there rather than the units lying empty. I will certainly be going there first in preference to the one by Mercadona.
Shiva

Postby Georges » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:04 pm

TonTri wrote:I just don't like the staff in this place, I find them really miserable.
My favourite is Big Shopping with Dona Pepa close second. The staff in those are friendly and helpful. I also like the little one in La Marquesa for knick-knacks.

I wrote earlier in this topic that I never had a problem with the bill, but I agree about the staff...
Georges

Which part of Spain are you from?: Daya Nueva

Postby Chet » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:16 pm

I would never go to the one by Mercadona. The staff are extremely rude. My wife went in some years ago with a large shopping bag. She could not find what she was looking for but as she was leaving the premises a member of staff stopped her and demanded that they look in her bag. They obviously suspected she was a shop lifter.

My wife is a perfectly respectable lady and at that time was over seventy years of age. She found it a very humiliating and upsetting experience, Having said that the Big Shopper and the one next to Super Valu have always treated us with respect and smiles. Makes shopping there a pleasant experience.
Chet

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby loners » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:09 am

I agree, I also tried taking back faulty goods,,, they insisted they were not faulty!!! So just left them with said goods,, and have never returned, and out of principle will never return, that's the only way to treat those, the staff have always been miserable, and unhelpful, there loss!!
loners

Which part of Spain are you from?: cuidad Quesada

Postby 2Sheds » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:15 pm

The little Chino shop next door to the Wok in Benimar is great. Staff very friendly and helpful.
2Sheds

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby blingle » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:38 pm

The one in El Raso is also excellent...a very pleasant man always greets us with a smile and a 'hola'!
blingle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

PreviousNext