Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

UK Government "Yellowhammer" report in Sunday Times

Re: UK Government "Yellowhammer" report in Sunday Times

Postby Dave c » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:26 pm

Very well explained marcliff everyone is allowed a view but facts are what people need to know to actually have their opinions.
Dave c

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby maisiesdad » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:37 pm

:text-lol: Hackerdude You have been listening to the unbiased, reasonable and anti-racist, national treasure, Farage.

Bring back the old Victorian principles & get them down the coal mines at 11 years old and the smaller ones up the chimneys at 8.

maisiesdad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Hackeredude » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:02 pm

Yesm you misintepreted some of what i posted quite nicely. Ive noticed this trend in this typ of debate.

1. No, i realuise we havent been electing leaders for 1000 years, clearly. Perhaps I shoudl have written " whatever methods we have been using in Uk for the last 1000 years to select leaders"

2. i didnt say Sien Fien abstains because of brexit, read my post more carefully, I comented on why they continue to abstain when its not in their interest to do so on this issue - an etirely different point. Perhaps you shoudl read my post agai.

3, Id appreciate you specifically quoting any 'lies' ive psoted. I do take excption to being called a liar without ay supporting evidence, and in the event of it not being supportable, id appreciate a retraction.

3. The govt backtracking is because of the chicanery of May and her negotiations. The situation is fluid and any government that cant be fluid is useless. The EU's failure to be fluid is a paerfect example.

4. The UK has not said its stopping free healthcare for settled status. Hers what was actually said

EU citizens living lawfully in the U.K. on the day of Brexit will be able to continue to use the NHS as long as they can demonstrate that they live in the U.K. on a lawful and property-settled basis,” a Department of Health spokesperson told the paper

So as long as you are lawfully resident in Spain, Spain will reciprocate. Spain already has said that it will continue free health care for people who moved here by exercising there EU right to freedom of movement.

This, as far as i can determine, is still valid
https://www.healthplanspain.com/blog/sp ... rexit.html

The EU itself is keen to do this, because if they didnt it would undermine the principle of free movement, which they are keen to protect. So personally im optimistic on this one.

But yes, i agree, we need to watch this, its a rapidly moving game.
Hackeredude

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Previous