Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Beach recommendations please

Re: Beach recommendations please

Postby JOHNNOBEV » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:29 am

There are lots of good beaches up and down the coast.
But in the end its personal choice, so try them all and you will know the pros and cons.
The only annoyance I have as an animal lover, is the inconsiderate dog owners ignoring the lawful signs saying no dogs on beaches.
They take them on the beaches and let them off the leash and they run around crazy and do their natural things on the beach.
Also, the councils should take some blame for this as they don't police the law concerning the banning of dogs.
Rant over.
JOHNNOBEV

Which part of Spain are you from?: QUESADA

Postby Markandbrenda » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:49 pm

We were over in Spain recently and found the small beach to the left of la zenia hotel ideal with the grandchildren. There is a lifeguard there. When it was calm it was ideal for snorkelling at the side by the rocks. When it was slightly rougher, they loved body boarding. It was quite shallow for a long way out. Sorry I don’t know the name of the beach and we only found it because we had to park up the hill from la zenia beach. You just go down a few steps. There is a toilet block next to the cafe before you go down to the beach. Hope this helps.
Markandbrenda

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entre naranjos

Postby Chico Latino » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:17 pm

Personally, for free parking, closeness to the beach and no weeds, waves or roughness in general, we head to Santa Pola. The sand is grey, however, that does not offend us ;)
Chico Latino

Which part of Spain are you from?: Do a Pepa Quesada

Previous