Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Residencia

Residencia

Postby Lisaellis13 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:05 am

Having lived here since the end of May trying to sort SIP cards, school for my son, Padron etc thought next on the list was residencia but according to my Solicitor they have now blocked appointments for the British for the next 3/6 months but may open beforehand if Brexit is delayed again. I have recently been for a job interview and one of the things they wanted was residencia, they did mention there was a gentleman in Quesada that maybe able to help, as like others, they block book appointments......can anyone help? TIA
Lisaellis13

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin

Re: Residencia

Postby Iang » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:18 am

Go and see Donna at Rightmove Quesada
Iang

Postby sunworshipper » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:00 pm

Matt or Craig at One Way Services can do the Resedencia for you for a very reasonable price.
Happy in the sun.
sunworshipper

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Lisaellis13 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:22 pm

Thank you.
Lisaellis13

Postby A.N.Other » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:59 pm

Don't see how anyone can do it for you if appointments are closed or suspended but then this is Spain where brown envelopes still talk.
A.N.Other

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby marcliff » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:33 pm

If you try to book an appointment you will be told there are no appointments. This is not just for UK citizens as I've tried with a false name as a Dutch, German and French citizen. In every case it comes up as no appointments available.
Nope, no idea what is happening. They may just issue a few appointments and you have to know the phone code in order to get through.
It's not just the fact this is August as it's been happening for the last 6 months. However, people are getting appointments if they go through one of the private companies so maybe there is something we don't know.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Lisaellis13 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:35 pm

Apparently someone was telling me some of the companies block book dates so that’s why I was asking.
Lisaellis13

Postby Paulr » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:01 am

Lisaellis13 wrote:Apparently someone was telling me some of the companies block book dates so that’s why I was asking.

They used to, but haven't been allowed to do so for about 6 months now. Every appointment made has to have a name and ID details attached to it.
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby Lisaellis13 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:04 am

Paulr wrote:
Lisaellis13 wrote:Apparently someone was telling me some of the companies block book dates so that’s why I was asking.

They used to, but haven't been allowed to do so for about 6 months now. Every appointment made has to have a name and ID details attached to it.

Oh bloomin heck .....oh well i’ll have wait then.
Lisaellis13

Postby Shiva » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:00 am

Still worth asking some of the gestor services though. We went through SGM Abogados in Benijofar and my understanding was that Wayne who does this business for SGM more-or-less lived on the computer looking for cancellations at any of the offices - Torrievieja, Elche, Alicante or Elche. Of course maybe he cant do that anymore either but worth asking. Given how important it is.
Shiva

Next