Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

How to post a new topic

How to post a new topic

Postby Jan » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:25 pm

A new member has just asked how to post a new topic in the correct forum.

Here's our list of helpful guides on how to use the forum :

helpful-guides-on-how-to-use-the-forum-f73/

This may help:

helpful-guides-on-how-to-use-the-forum-f73/how-to-post-a-new-topic-t808.html
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Suma office ( Rojales )

Postby MatthewPople » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:48 am

Just be careful who speak to as the person l spoke does not speak English as to translate over the phone from their head office to get your message over to them.
Also be careful when they say when they say when taking money of your bank account of Pacific date that happens as caught them out not saying they would do that ( they one date and happens in reality another date )
So just beware Expats.
MatthewPople

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: How to post a new topic

Postby Allanm » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:04 pm

Humour ...gotta laugh in the face of bad Sh*t I am posting this on the forum and just sending the transcript to you ,because if. nothing else , ,there is always humour , even In The worst situations ! :-)
I went our for needed supplies to Carrefours I needed some basic supplies and of course soap of all types ..
So on we go .. walked to the car there’s a few people ,but not many ..avoid them ..no problema ..
In car , mask hanging around my neck ...yep I m prepared to meet my doom ? I m going to run the gauntlet ...I m going for it full hearted ..,I m ready for the game , I m on top of it ....Aye right ! ! ..gets into Carrefours ..no problema a few personas about , but avoidable . And yes the mask is now covering my face ...I m not having a problem with this bloody virus , I m secure, Hakuna Mutata ! As Simba would say. , ! ( no worries) Aye right again ! Hey... que paso ? Oh YEP there are other people in the store , not a lot to be fair , BUT ,what are they shopping for ? Oh yes of course soap and stuff??? Oops This is the ...Oh Fu&k Moment “
yep Oh Fu&k ! ...there s somebody coming down the aisle towards me .... But it’s not a problem ,,,there’s a metre between us ...yeh,? Another Oh Fu&k moment , He has now decided to switch lanes , and he s on my side of the road ...Hey mate ,this is My side ...get over to your own side ! Oh F ‘’k he s Bending down to pick something from the shelf ..that of course ..is the shelf I want ....you ve guessed it ..” O F “ an intentional diversion ..O F from now on will really mean Oh Fuck “ get tHe message ? :-)
So , on we go still to finish my compulsory shopping ,,, get over it ...but that AHole is not wearing a mask ,,,and well ...he s looking my direction and he s between counters ...not got that one metre distance ...I play safe about face military style ...yep I ll go back down and around ...Paranoid ...who me ?
On I go ...we come to that part ...You know how it happens on the road , when you come up to road a junction , and there are one or two cars coming from different angles and you all stop ? Yep I ll give way to you ,No I ll give way to you ..No you first .no you ..etc and you all sit waiting for each other to make the first move ...Yep “O F” try meeting three people at the bottom of an aisle ,and ..hey your at that junction ..all staring at each other ...frozen to the spot ! Rabbits in the headlights ! “O F” momento ! Pretty amusing really , I was actually laughing out loud ...through my mask of course ..Bcos I m ready for this... I ve got my mask on ...they have nt ...I m safe ...Aye Right ! serious for a moment ,,guys ... please wear masks to protect not just you .. but everybody . Might or might not help, but “ O F “ it won’t do any harm ...keep safe...
managed back to my house ...my throats a bit sore ...paranoid ? Who me? Not at all :)
Joking aside this shit is serious , and we ve ALL GOT TO CONFORM ...what choice do we have ...don’t take chances it’s your life ...take precautions , wear latex gloves and a mask ,,,when you go out and when you ve used the gloves take them off and soak n soapy water , you can reuse them ..Now this next bit of information , has been passed to me , and I don’t know for a fact that it’s true ..you can make your own mind up about it, but apparently the Covi Virus is NOT BACTERIAL , and can be killed with normal soap , fairy liquid etc ...check this out if correct ...I am only repeating what I ve heard ...
And no matter how bad it gets , try and see the humorous side of things , and fight this with positivity and diligence , because negative thinking can be depressing ..and F s with your mind ...sorry for my language ,but just thought I d share my first panicky moment with you ,and I m sure that if you did nt get paranoid before.then sure as “ F” you will now :-)
Look after yourselves ..take care and respect others Cheers
Allanm

Which part of Spain are you from?: Petrer