Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bankia car leasing

Bankia car leasing

Postby Billyboy » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:01 pm

Anyone out there who leases a car from Bankia ? We have an account with Bankia and they keep offering us the option to lease a new car - never leased a car - just wondering what the pros and cons are . Cheers All !
Billyboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: Bankia car leasing

Postby RICSB » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:47 pm

Hello Billyboy - we operate a leasing brokerage in Spain - take a look at Autolease.es the website is in English and Spanishby all means give me a call on the number shown on the site or respond back here? my name is Richard I own Autolease and its parent company in the UK V4B which has traded for nearly 30 years - Leasing is a great product !! - hope we can help you !
RICSB

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby talkisgood » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:40 pm

I looked into this subject a few months ago and the big 'put-off' was the 5 year term with the banks ....
talkisgood

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby jpeg » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:44 pm

Sabadell do 1 year up lease
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Whelts » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:43 pm

Be careful with car leasing. For some reason the Spanish have a different idea of leasing and often call it renting. Renting is totally different and that is what Bankia do, they rent the car long term normally from 24 months upwards. Renting a car is as it says, you are renting the car, they are responsible for maintenance, tyres, tax etc. You put the fuel in.
Leasing (and again be careful, because they mix the 2 up) can be done and it's normally via a car dealer. This is similar to what is known in the UK as Leasing.
Whelts

Which part of Spain are you from?: Orihuela Costa

Postby willemite » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:36 am

Ford Garage, San Miguel and Elche branch, a friend gets his lease cars from them for years, excellent service and he changes cars after 3 years for another, but you have to stay within the annual mileage if you don’t want to be charged an amount when changing it - can’t remember all the ins and outs.
Best to visit a few dealers and get all the paperwork and then selected which suits your needs.
willemite

Which part of Spain are you from?: catral