Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bins

Bins

Postby mark&denise » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:21 am

Just been to rojales for a walk and noticed they have new wheelie bins every where in town are we the poor relations in lo marabu and surroundings ours are held together with string and holes in bottom
mark&denise

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Re: Bins

Postby marcliff » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:55 am

mark&denise wrote:Just been to rojales for a walk and noticed they have new wheelie bins every where in town are we the poor relations in lo marabu and surroundings ours are held together with string and holes in bottom

They are being replaced but there are lots of them to be done. We have had 3 deliveries, that I've seen, of new bins around us but it takes a while to get around to them all.

Quite a big area to cover and I note many of the bins towards the end of Lo Marabu (heading to La Laguna but in a bit) have already been replaced.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Re: Bins

Postby JOHNNOBEV » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:50 am

If as many people as possible contact the phone number below and complain.
They will be inundated with calls and might do something!!!!

RUBBISH AND RECYCLING NEW CONTACT NUMBER
With the new waste collection service comes a new telephone number to report any incidences with trash and recycling containers.
The number to be used now is: 689 600 184
JOHNNOBEV

Which part of Spain are you from?: QUESADA