Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Firestick and tv

Re: Firestick and tv

Postby abritabroad » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:12 pm

buy a vpn subscription, i have IP vanish on my fire stick but i dont get iplayer as they block you could try Expatuk tv as they claim to be able to get you all channels guaranteed. :D
abritabroad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrievja

Postby partygoer » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:08 am

Bought a Firestick in UK . Got it back to Spain plugged it into the back of my TV's USB port. Changed source on TV remote to ..Firestick..hey presto Netflix and Amazon available.I get fibre via Telfy and don't pay any extra.
I don't have a VPN and sign into Netflix and Amazon using Email address etc.
We have a mobro / cody box.
What a waste of time! All that searching through Apps ..how User Unfriendly..You get what you pay for.
partygoer

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby jpeg » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:45 am

That depends on how your box has been set up Plus Kodi is not the best system these days nor is Mobdro but I agree a Firestick sideloaded is the best way today
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby jaspercabbage » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:00 pm

abritabroad wrote:buy a vpn subscription, i have IP vanish on my fire stick but i dont get iplayer as they block you could try Expatuk tv as they claim to be able to get you all channels guaranteed. :D

I use UKExpatVPN and get Iplayer, ITV Hub, All4 and My5. Been using it for a few months now with no problem. They apparently monitor all the IP addresses that BBC and ITV block so that they are always available. You just install their app onto the firestick.
jaspercabbage

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Chaparral

Previous