Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Street Light Not Working

Street Light Not Working

Postby Toodiq » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:53 pm

I would welcome advice please on how to get street light working outside my holiday home in Rojales. When I was here in July I Facebook messaged Town Hall but nothing’s happened. I suppose I should go to Town Hall, if anyone could offer advice on who I should speak to I’d be very grateful. Thank you
Toodiq

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Street Light Not Working

Postby sunworshipper » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:03 pm

We went to the Town hall in Rojales in person and reported that the bulb had gone and it was fixed within a couple of days.
Happy in the sun.
sunworshipper

Postby lindylou23 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:40 am

If there are a few lights out they will come out quite quickly, however if it is only one they will put the location of the problem on a list and when there are a few call outs in the area they will then replace.

We have had the street light go out twice outside our house over the last 5 years, 1st time was a couple of days for bulb change, so we got lucky, 2nd time was about three months wait until they came. I just phoned a few times to 'jog their memory'
lindylou23

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Toodiq » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:35 pm

Thank you for replies. I have today been to Town Hall to report light not working. Will wait with bated breath ....
Toodiq