Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Want to Vote in the General Election?

Re: Want to Vote in the General Election?

Postby GLASSMAN » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:35 pm

their is no poverty in the uk, the benefits are worked out accordingly ,its peoples miss management of their benefits, they seem to put having the latest TV and mobile phone,designer clothes ,fags and drugs first before putting food on the table ,theres endless amount of benefits out there for people in poverty , the uk is well known for it, that's why everyone wants to come to the uk , what other reason can there be?
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby Dave c » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:49 pm

Hope you never need any help not all people on benefits drink smoke etc many people on minimum wage are struggling and need help.
Dave c

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Dave c » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:53 pm

You are so miss informed you can't just turn up in the UK and get all kinds of benefits . people like you spread do many rumers that people start believing the miss information.
Dave c

Postby polop » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:59 pm

GLASSMAN wrote:their is no poverty in the uk, the benefits are worked out accordingly ,its peoples miss management of their benefits, they seem to put having the latest TV and mobile phone,designer clothes ,fags and drugs first before putting food on the table ,theres endless amount of benefits out there for people in poverty , the uk is well known for it, that's why everyone wants to come to the uk , what other reason can there be?

Although a lot of what you say is true, I think the idea that everybody wants to come to the UK is a thing of the past,, other European countries such as Germany take far more refugees and economic migrants then the UK and give them all benefits of Germany. Of course people abuse the system but that happens everywhere, and of course not all people have the ability to mange money or life,,be happy you can.
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca

Postby Glassfull » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:18 pm

All these people living in other countries and not abiding by the local laws, shocking, just shocking!

Mind you, the one good thing, about the shadow of Brexit, is that it has forced so many UK ExPats to become legal in Spain, rather than live under the radar like a fiddling foreigner in Britain
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Dave c » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:22 pm

Your sounding like Richard now
Dave c

Postby Glassfull » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:33 pm

Dave c wrote:Your sounding like Richard now

No!!!!!!!
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby GLASSMAN » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:19 am

Glassfull wrote:All these people living in other countries and not abiding by the local laws, shocking, just shocking!

Mind you, the one good thing, about the shadow of Brexit, is that it has forced so many UK ExPats to become legal in Spain, rather than live under the radar like a fiddling foreigner in Britain
Too true!But Spain is a country were you have to contribute into the system before you can take anything out,
GLASSMAN

Postby GLASSMAN » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:24 am

Dave c wrote:Hope you never need any help not all people on benefits drink smoke etc many people on minimum wage are struggling and need help.
being a worker ,than a non worker or wont worker helps,people on minimum wage,zero contracts theres benefits to help them to make there money up to a living income, I know my wife worked in the benefits system, people that cant work thru a disability ,theres more than enough help out there,
GLASSMAN

Postby 2Sheds » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:39 pm

GLASSMAN wrote:
Dave c wrote:Hope you never need any help not all people on benefits drink smoke etc many people on minimum wage are struggling and need help.
being a worker ,than a non worker or wont worker helps,people on minimum wage,zero contracts theres benefits to help them to make there money up to a living income, I know my wife worked in the benefits system, people that cant work thru a disability ,theres more than enough help out there,

Agreed. The way that many Brits knock their country's benefit system never ceases to amaze me. Being non-contributory it is still very generous compared to many EU states, which the Left always conveniently ignore.
2Sheds

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

PreviousNext