Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Taxis in quesada

Taxis in quesada

Postby Stephaniegordon » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:17 am

Hi can anyone tell me is quesada area good for young kids who don't like water parks are there any play parks trampolines rides etc, also are there taxis can use if need to get to quesada are back from quesada also is there a bus take u to any shopping places like torrevieja are Zenia boulevard thank u
Stephaniegordon

Which part of Spain are you from?: Northern ireland

Re: Taxis in quesada

Postby marcliff » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:32 am

Well, the water parks are closed now until next year.
Couple of basic play parks around, one in the park by Consum and one by Gama in Dona Pepa that I know of. Not very good for a day out, though.
There is the El Recorral Park which is nice for a walk out and they have placed bridges and water features there.
There is a mini-golf and a bowling alley (depending on age). There is also a very good Safari park near Elche but you need a car to get there.

I think there is one bus at 9:20 to Torrevieja and back about 1300. It will drop you by the Habaneras centre but there are no buses going to Zenia Boulevard. Even from Torrevieja they are few and far between to the boulevard.
There are several buses (no idea of the times) to Guardamar and a pretty regular bus service to Torrevieja from there.

Taxis are fine but a bit expensive. It will cost about 25 euro to get to Torrevieja and, because of the rules, won't be able to bring you back to Quesada and you'd have to get a Torrevieja taxi back.

To be perfectly honest, holidaying in Quesada if you haven't got a car or a friendly neighbour means you'll pretty much be stuck in Quesada which, at this time of year, centres around restaurants and bars.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby elchedave » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:49 am

There are no buses to Guardamar from Quesada, you would have to get to Rojales to catch one & there aren't that many, maybe four or five per day each way. If you google "bus siguenza" you can see the times of those buses. The bus used to run through Quesada a couple of times a day but stopped ages ago, most probably due to lack of passengers.
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Stephaniegordon » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Thank u great help
Stephaniegordon

Which part of Spain are you from?: Northern ireland

Postby william » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:59 pm

I would just like to say that Rojales is your town and Quesada is just a estate in Rojales,if you need something Rojales isyour starting point.
william

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Barnette » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:20 am

If you want a day out try rosa tours. Office just by the arches in quesada. They do reasonably priced day trips. The zoo in Elche is a great day out for kids.
Barnette

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dons pepa

Postby Joyce » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:15 am

I don’t think there is much for young children in Quesada as it’s not really a holiday town, their isn’t a reliable bus service here in the town and care hire is the only way to get around really. I don’t mean to sound negative as we love it here.
Joyce

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby stevejmorrissey » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:14 am

Last night we got a taxi from the rank opposite “day night restaurant “ to the marquesa golf course (approx 3 kilometres). The guy got lost and total distance was 5.4 kilometres and he charged us 15 euros. It was taxi no 4. He wouldn’t accept that he was wrong and wouldn’t take any less. Beware of the taxi !
stevejmorrissey

Postby Red Rock » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:11 am

stevejmorrissey wrote:Last night we got a taxi from the rank opposite “day night restaurant “ to the marquesa golf course (approx 3 kilometres). The guy got lost and total distance was 5.4 kilometres and he charged us 15 euros. It was taxi no 4. He wouldn’t accept that he was wrong and wouldn’t take any less. Beware of the taxi !

Ouch
Red Rock

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby polop » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:32 am

stevejmorrissey wrote:Last night we got a taxi from the rank opposite “day night restaurant “ to the marquesa golf course (approx 3 kilometres). The guy got lost and total distance was 5.4 kilometres and he charged us 15 euros. It was taxi no 4. He wouldn’t accept that he was wrong and wouldn’t take any less. Beware of the taxi !

Can you not report him, sure it can be done....
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca

Next