Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Car Purchase/Hire

Car Purchase/Hire

Postby Zongop » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:50 pm

Hi

We have an apartment on Marquesa Golf which is used, primarily as a rental. My wife and I are over for November and will be back again in February. I'd like to have a small car to run around in whilst we are there. Ideally automatic, it would left on my drive, when we are in back home.

If anyone has any ideas, they would be gratefully received.

I'd prefer to buy but I'm happy to rent. The major factor is cost - it has to be cheap to make it work. If it's serviceable but scruffy, I don't care.

Thanks in advance.

Chris
Zongop

Which part of Spain are you from?: Marquesa Golf

Re: Car Purchase/Hire

Postby tinak » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:38 am

Depending on your age, will influence your options. Because we are both over 75 the hire charges (2 years ago) were increased by 15 euros a day which made it very expensive, so we bought a nissan note automatic in uk and then reregistered it over here. This was very easy Amanda Braund did it and total costs including headlamps(biggest cost) was 900 euros. Funny enough I am much happier driving with a right hand car than hiring a lefty. Our car isn’t in airport parking currently but likely to change depending on that awful B..... word! Hopefully this helps.
tinak

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Postby Andrew Hardy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:54 am

Just sent you a PM
Andrew Hardy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby TEEDOFFLATE » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:49 am

Sent you a PM.
Regards.
TEEDOFFLATE