Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Larder Fridge (Beer Fridge)

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Larder Fridge (Beer Fridge)

Postby donniemacd » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:20 pm

I am looking for a larder fridge that works. Appearances not important as it will be in the garage.
donniemacd

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreta 2

Re: Larder Fridge (Beer Fridge)

Postby Madcatwoman » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:16 pm

Hi,
If you go into Torrevieja forum there is one for sale at 60€, dont know if any good for you but worth a look.
Madcatwoman

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Siesta

Postby PeteKnight » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:49 pm

When we were looking for something similar last year we popped into Carrefour in the Habanaras Centre. They have a sort of ’bargain annexe’ next to the electrical department and they has some fridge freezers for around the €75 mark. They were taller than a normal fridge, with a small freezer compartment at the top. We bought one there an then, and the staff helped us to get it into the back of my people carrier (they would have delivered for around €20 I think).
It’s proved much better than a second-hand under counter fridge would have, and the freezer compartment comes in handy for ice making/storage.

It might be worth you looking around at what’s available new, as a modern fridge will be more efficient, quieter, and have a longer life expectancy than an old one.

Pete.
PeteKnight

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Postby donniemacd » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:53 pm

Thank you both for your help.
donniemacd

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreta 2