Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Our house

Re: Our house

Postby Chrisdee » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:15 am

Normal house insurance will not cover these poor people claims have to go through the Government scheme and claim off them that includes car insurance. Apparently only open Monday - Fri !!
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby AnnetteD » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:44 am

Cheflady, I’ve just seen this and feel sick for you. If there’s anything me and my other half can do to help please message me.
AnnetteD

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Fiesta, Quesada

Postby Mickey Braw » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:03 pm

Chrisdee wrote:Normal house insurance will not cover these poor people claims have to go through the Government scheme and claim off them that includes car insurance. Apparently only open Monday - Fri !!

I have been caught in circumstances in the past where I was compensated by the Consorcio,
I found the lady who dealt with my case to be very friendly, helpful and efficient in sorting things for me very quickly.
The initial contact should be made by your insurance broker.
Obviously this is a major disaster with many people badly effected and it will take some time to get to everybody, hopefully it won't take too long to help these poor people.
Mickey Braw

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Jillandsteve » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:13 pm

Let’s hope the government insurance people are quick to react and provide financial aid ASAP
There are going to be thousands of claims and they’re going to need a lot of additional staff to cope with the problem
They’ll need agents on the ground with the ability to provide fast financial assistance so people can start to get their lives back to normal. It’s no time to hide behind red tape
Jillandsteve

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby cheflady » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:08 pm

Wow you guys thank you so much for all your kind words we really appreciate it and even though we have lost absolutely everything we still have each other and at least we are still alive to tell the tale not like some poor souls,once again thanks Jules and Dave xx
cheflady

Postby Half-full » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:32 pm

cheflady wrote:even though we have lost absolutely everything we still have each other and at least we are still alive to tell the tale not like some poor souls,once again thanks Jules and Dave xx

Considering your circumstances and what you are going through, those are the words of a very kind and loving person.

I hope you get sorted quickly and everything back in order very soon.
Half-full

Postby Toodiq » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:10 pm

So sorry Jules to hear of your awful flooding. Sincerely hope you get everything sorted out quickly. Very glad doggy’s ok. Am returning to UK tomorrow so really sorry can’t offer any practical help but my heart goes out to you .
Toodiq

Postby Rodt » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:58 pm

We are back over Saturday, let us know if we can be of any help.
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Previous