Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Recent storms

Re: Recent storms

Postby GillianT » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:44 am

IMG_20190916_164945.jpg
The Segura River in Rojales full but not overflowing.
IMG_20190916_161829.jpg
Marquesa golf and car park completly flooded.

Most of Quesada seems ok but swimming pools have overflowed and the pump on our community pool has broken, it will need cleaning to remove the silt once it is fixed.
A couple of our neighbours have had water coming in through their chimney and out of the extractor fan, depends which way the chimney faces. Others have had leaks through the solarium. You should get a key holder to check your property.
GillianT

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Joy arise » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Hi dot
Joy here , your street seems to be fine. We went to check for a couple of neighbours where we used to live on Paola 3 ,Some of the house on Paola flooded into the underbuild but most were ok. I don’t think yours have underbuild a if I remember correctly. Things are drying up nicely now. I have a couple saying with me who had to be evacuated, theirs is in a terrible state. X
Joy arise

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo marabu

Postby Dot » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:52 pm

Hi Joy, hoping this is for me.(..dont think there are many Dots are around,) if so thank you so much , we dont have underbuilds, coming out next week, hopefully all is fine, feel really sorry for all who have had damage.
Dot
Dot

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo marabu

Postby Rodt » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:58 pm

:text-thankyouyellow: Marcliff , very good as usual, & much appreciated :text-goodpost:
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Previous