Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

David, Lock and Key

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

David, Lock and Key

Postby LornaG » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:26 pm

Unfortunately for me I closed my front door with a set of keys still in the lock on the inside which resulted in not getting back into the house. Phoned David from Lock and Key and within 30 minutes he was at our house and had our door opened. Would definitely recommend David. Courteous and very reasonably priced. Thanks for your help David.
LornaG

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: David, Lock and Key

Postby Paul58 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:39 pm

LornaG wrote:Unfortunately for me I closed my front door with a set of keys still in the lock on the inside which resulted in not getting back into the house. Phoned David from Lock and Key and within 30 minutes he was at our house and had our door opened. Would definitely recommend David. Courteous and very reasonably priced. Thanks for your help David.

We did this ourselves when we first arrived.....So embarrassing!

What shocked us was how easy it was for someone to gain entry. Windows without extra internal locks can be "jiggled" to overcome the normal locks, doors can be drilled at handle lever level to gain entry and locks can easily be drilled out.
Certainly a learning experience! I'm hoping that David, or anyone else, would now struggle to gain entry with the modifications that we've made....... I Just hope that we don't do it again
Paul58

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Doni-boy » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:33 am

Hi David I live in Monte Azul near Quesada and would like to have both my front and back steel gate doors have new locks as the ones I have stick out and I am told to get the locks that don't,how much would this cost and could you do it on 11 November thanks Donny.
Doni-boy

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Shiva » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:37 am

Doni-boy wrote:Hi David I live in Monte Azul near Quesada and would like to have both my front and back steel gate doors have new locks as the ones I have stick out and I am told to get the locks that don't,how much would this cost and could you do it on 11 November thanks Donny.

I think you may have a better chance of a response if you contact him directly rather than just hoping he sees your message on the forum. Contact details from Jan's listings: locksmiths-in-quesada-and-the-surrounding-areas-f150/david-beck-locksmith-lock-key-t7058.html
Shiva