Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

long term rental

long term rental

Postby villabreaks » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:48 pm

Hi all. I am thinking of renting out my property. Anyone recommend a reliable letting agency ?
villabreaks

Re: long term rental

Postby Paul Stotesbury » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:51 pm

Contact Jackie at Sapphire Properties in Quesada. She is brilliant!!
We have two properties that we rent out via her.
Mention Paul and Yvonne!!!
Paul Stotesbury

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Rhaphanidosis » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:39 pm

We actually rent via Jackie & Sue at Sapphire, can`t fault them & and would use/recommend them without hesitation for rental requirements.
Rhaphanidosis

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin

Postby pjdkca » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:57 am

I've been with Camelot Homes on Quesada high street for over a year now.
Scott in the office is really helpful.
They have various packages of service dependent on how much you want them to do.
They will do everything, in cluding getting repairs done, cleaning, key holding etc....
If you go withem mention Paul on Atalaya Park.
pjdkca

Which part of Spain are you from?: UK,Quesada soon

Postby Eagle80 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:53 pm

Would highly recommend HADRentals
Eagle80

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby rynos work » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:08 pm

im looking to rent a small place in quesada not far from the arches for under 400euro or 300euro
with a swimming pool
thanks for any help
rynos work

Which part of Spain are you from?: almoradi

Postby Mariegal » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:56 am

Hi Joanne & Karen at [email protected] website is www.merrymaidsquesad.com. they only take 5% of your gross monthly rent so if you let your property for 400€ they would only take
20€
Mariegal

Which part of Spain are you from?: Los Altos

Postby Debbie89 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:34 pm

Paul Stotesbury wrote:Contact Jackie at Sapphire Properties in Quesada. She is brilliant!!

Please, please ,please. Not with Sapphire Properties.

My wife had a property in Benijofar to let. She contact with this company and they found a client to rent.

First, they overchage 10% of the price for all the time of the rent (for vacational rent i think that is ok, but too much for long rentals)
Secund: they got the money from the renter, and after, they pay you (they dont say exactly when)
Third: in case there is a problem, they will manage it as they want, and you pay for it.
Fourth: There is no contract between you and the rentter, so legaly you can not ask something to the rentter in case there is a problem.

We saw a lot of problems in the contract, that I dont think they were legal. Finally Sapphire gave up and told the the client that we rented the property to someone else (that was a lie and we know bacause she came to the house the next day)

Regards.
Debbie89

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Debbie89 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:34 pm

Paul Stotesbury wrote:Contact Jackie at Sapphire Properties in Quesada. She is brilliant!!

Please, please ,please. Not with Sapphire Properties.

My wife had a property in Benijofar to let. She contact with this company and they found a client to rent.

First, they overchage 10% of the price for all the time of the rent (for vacational rent i think that is ok, but too much for long rentals)
Secund: they got the money from the renter, and after, they pay you (they dont say exactly when)
Third: in case there is a problem, they will manage it as they want, and you pay for it.
Fourth: There is no contract between you and the rentter, so legaly you can not ask something to the rentter in case there is a problem.

We saw a lot of problems in the contract, that I dont think they were legal. Finally Sapphire gave up and told the the client that we rented the property to someone else (that was a lie and we know bacause she came to the house the next day)

Regards.
Debbie89

Postby Debbie89 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:36 pm

Mariegal wrote:Hi Joanne & Karen at [email protected] website is http://www.merrymaidsquesad.com. they only take 5% of your gross monthly rent so if you let your property for 400€ they would only take
20€

I guess the website is http://www.merrymaidsquesada.com/
Debbie89