Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Scooter for sale

Scooter for sale

Postby Crumpet » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:47 pm

Hi would anyone be interested in a 150cc Black and grey scooter only had it May but too fast for me it’s not a brand new one but it’s excellent condition offers over 450 if interested please contact

Regards
Crumpet
Crumpet

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Scooter for sale

Postby A.N.Other » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:54 am

Are you certain it's 150cc?

I only ask because that's too big to ride on a car licence which will exclude it from consideration for what I would guess might be the majority of would be buyers?

Stating the make & model wouldn't be a bad idea, it's certainly the first thing I'd want to know if I was interested in it.

Curious what 'too fast for me' means though?

Your right hand is always in charge of your speed but maybe you grow devil horns when you ride it and want to get rid of it before it lands you in hospital, that I can understand lol
A.N.Other

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby Hamish2738 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:09 am

Photos and make please
Hamish2738

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guadamar, el raso

Postby PGA » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:30 am

What licence is needed to ride a 150cc?
PGA

Postby jpeg » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:37 am

A1 class
AM class driver's license
Prior to May 2010, this was known as the Driver's License for Mopeds. To obtain the AM class license, the minimum age is now 15 (before it was 14). This license qualifies you to drive two or three-wheel mopeds, whose displacement does not exceed 50 cc, and lightweight ATVs that reach a maximum speed of 45 kph on public roads. A driver may only transport passengers if he/she is at least 18 years old, provided that the moped is approved for such use.

To obtain this license, you must pass a 20-question written test with no more than two wrong answers and a driving test on a closed course.

A1 class driver's license
The minimum age to obtain this license is 16. It qualifies you to drive a lightweight motorcycle WITHOUT a sidecar with a maximum displacement of 125 cc and a maximum power output of 11 kW(15 hp) on public roads. Additionally, the power-to-weight ratio may not exceed 0.11 kW/kg.

The A1 license allows you to drive motor tricycles with a maximum power output of 15 kW (a motor tricycle is any ATV with a maximum GVM of 400 kg, or 550 kg if it is used for hauling loads, and with a maximum power output of 15 kW) and all the vehicles allowed by the AM license.

To obtain it, the law requires you to pass 4 tests:

Road traffic written test. You are exempt if you possess any other license that was issued more than one year ago.
A1 class-specific written test. It consists of 30 questions and you can answer up to 3 questions incorrectly.
Closed-course driving test.
Open-road driving test. It lasts approximately 30 minutes and the route is more complex than it is for the AM driver's license. Until September 2008, anyone who possessed any other license that had been issued more than two years prior did not have to take the test. Now, it is mandatory.
A2 class driver's license
It was created in 2009, and you must be at least 18 years old to obtain it. It qualifies you to drive on public roads using:

All the vehicles authorized by the A1 class driver's license.
Motorcycles with or without a sidecar and with a maximum power output of 35 kw/47 hp (without any displacement limit) or motorcycles with or without a sidecar that do not have a power-to-weight ratio greater than 0.2 kW/kg. This includes restricted motorcycles if the serial power output does not exceed 70 kW/96 hp (double the maximum permissible power output).
To obtain this class, the law requires you to pass 4 tests. Two written and two driving tests:

Road traffic written test. It has the same theoretical content as the B license: regulations, accidents, safe distances, risks, road types, risk groups, documentation, first aid, mechanics, active and passive security, environment and pollution. You will be exempt if you have an A1 or B License.
Motorcycle-specific written test. This written test is the same as that for the A1 class license. Hence, if you have the A1 license, you will be exempt.
Maneuvers driving test (on a closed course). It is divided into three parts: an exercise with the engine turned off, a low-speed exercise and a higher speed exercise (which must be performed in under 25 seconds). You are exempt if you possess an A1 license that was issued more than 2 years ago.
Traffic driving test (to be completed on public roads). The driving tests are similar to those for the A1 license, but with a more powerful motorcycle.
A class driver's license
You must be at least 20 years old to obtain it since this license requires prior possession of an A2 License for at least 2 years. The A class license qualifies you to drive motorcycles with any power output and weight on public roads, and all the vehicles authorized by AM, A1 and A2 licenses.

To obtain this license, the law requires you to take a specific training course from the Directorate General of Traffic, which is taught in authorized driving schools and centers.

Crossroads initiative
Crossroads initiative
You can count on us initiative
You can count on us initiative
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby david morgan » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:11 pm

Hi
Could you let me know the make please and possibly a pic?
Cheers
david morgan

Which part of Spain are you from?: ciudad quesada

Postby Red Rock » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:57 pm

I'm sure the motorbike shop said you can drive up to 125cc on a car licence
Red Rock

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby A.N.Other » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:31 pm

Correct if it includes group A1.
A.N.Other