Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Stolen Grass

Re: Stolen Grass

Postby Rodt » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:30 am

Money gone up in smoke,more worthy causes than fireworks surely :shock:
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby TonTri » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:27 am

Sone of you are a miserable lot. Where I am in the UK at the moment, the roads are full of potholes, I have to sort the rubbish into 5 different recycling containers otherwise they won't take it, I'm allowed 2 landfill bags a fortnight, and I pay 10x more council tax here then I do in Spain. And apart from the odd sunny spell, it's done nothing but rain here for the past fortnight, chilly, damp, grey and miserable.

Yes things in Quesada could probably be done better, but fiestas and fireworks are important imo. They draw people to the town who in turn spend in bars and restaurants, and create a feeling of well being for the locals. The same goes for making the area look nice, it draws people in, except when the vandals come in and nick it.
Last edited by TonTri on Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Yan » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:57 am

What worthier cause than the celebration of the patron Saint of Rojales? Bringing joy and friendship, enjoying the company of family and cementing future participation for ALL citizens of Rojales. Priceless!
Yan

Postby Tony W » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:20 am

I've said this before on this forum, nobody disapproves of fiestas and firework displays, but why the hell do they need to fire these rocket bangers all times of the day and night. We have had a week of hell, living close to the town. every morning between 8 and 9 o'clock, yesterday morning I counted over 20 bangs. bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang.bang, bang, and then again last evening the same, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang,bang, bang. what possible reason do they serve? Our dog is terrified and spends the whole night hiding in the corner.
Please don't tell me that I live in Spain and go away and learn to live with it, as that is a comment made by a moron
Tony W

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby El Tel » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:37 am

Tony W wrote:I've said this before on this forum, nobody disapproves of fiestas and firework displays, but why the hell do they need to fire these rocket bangers all times of the day and night. We have had a week of hell, living close to the town. every morning between 8 and 9 o'clock, yesterday morning I counted over 20 bangs. bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang.bang, bang, and then again last evening the same, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang,bang, bang. what possible reason do they serve? Our dog is terrified and spends the whole night hiding in the corner.
Please don't tell me that I live in Spain and go away and learn to live with it, as that is a comment made by a moron

I don’t see any mention of stolen grass in your post?
El Tel

Postby Tony W » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:39 pm

Look back on page one, open your eyes and, hey presto you will see it.
Tony W

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby El Tel » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:44 pm

Ok, I give in.
El Tel

Postby DTR » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:48 pm

Tony W :roll:
DTR

Postby TonTri » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:21 pm

El Tel wrote:Ok, I give in.

LOL, I knew what you meant. I've edited my post as I should have mentioned the stolen grass.
TonTri

Postby El Tel » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:42 pm

TonTri wrote:
El Tel wrote:Ok, I give in.

LOL, I knew what you meant. I've edited my post as I should have mentioned the stolen grass.

El Tel

PreviousNext