Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Parcel Deliveries

Re: Parcel Deliveries

Postby sasbambam » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:20 pm

This applies to deliveries from UK to spain. I have always used Parcel2go. They are excellent,very inexpensive and you can the use guaranteed delivery for an extra £1.57 (if it is not delivered on time you don't pay for the delivery). You get £50 insurance cover as a minimum and can increase the cover at an extra cost. They collect from your UK home at a slotted time and then deliver to Spain usually takes 5 day. I send around 4 parcels a year to our Spanish home. It is far cheaper than putting luggage in holds and no waiting in for delivery as I send my parcel to my local post box in benijofar, they call or email me when it has arrived. It’s so easy. Just make sure you don’t send glass or prohibited items !!.
sasbambam

Which part of Spain are you from?: benimar

Re: Parcel Deliveries

Postby Ginger » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:04 pm

See the post regarding SEUR in Cista Blanca Firum, must be near a hundred complaints by now. The company is a joke, the people delivering are given such a short time to deliver each parcel that any undelivered give @n excuse such as address unknown, no one at home, parcel damaged, delivery rescheduled at request of addressee etc.
Ginger

Which part of Spain are you from?: Cartagena, murcia

Previous