Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

IPTV

Re: IPTV

Postby Ireneinveraray » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:45 pm

:text-thankyouyellow:
jpeg wrote:Use this it costs nothing https://tvtap-pro.net/download/
Ireneinveraray

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby A.N.Other » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:04 pm

DVBLabs, €15/mth.

PROS:
No commitment, start and stop simply paying or not, no fees or costs. Pay by card over the phone.
Did not miss a beat through all the recent troubles.
Catchup goes back 28 days (most only 7)
Physical premesis you can visit any time.

CONS:
No sport on basic €15 package, only a Con of course if you want sport. I run a 100% sport free household so if no sport keeps the price down then for me that's actually a Pro.
A.N.Other

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby Paul - TV Techie » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:28 am

The simple fact of the matter is, that unless you are using a satellite official service (not always available)- you can have the odd issue. I could suggest that a long term player has something more reputable, than a random company off the internet, but given a hack can take out the entire NHS and banking system - TV services are no different. General service reliability is a separate issue, but then you can really only go on recommendation from other users.

Often issues can be clouded by local internet providers, deliberately throttling - as can have their own agenda. Read - TV service, in the instances of a few local companies. We've called out Telefonica on this a couple of times and they seemed to accidentally block someone's TV service (customer tried different services), but there own worked fine. Seemed like a 'blanket block' - eventually resolved by proving to Telefonica engineer TV services worked ok, when clients box was connected to a mobile connection and not the Telefonica router. Miracle of miracles, next morning technician turns up with a new router and all ok. But this was not as it seemed 'lip service'' the block was carried out further up the line, no technician or new router needed. Ultimately sorted.

What can you do if the issue is caused by a local ISP? you can either use a VPN router service - a 2nd router with inbuilt VPN service or if your specific box/hardware allows, add in a VPN app and VPN service.

This doesn't happen that often, but we do see instances of clients getting into arguments with internet providers using different TV services, so it's something to be aware of.

Paul
http://www.televisiontechnology.eu
Paul - TV Techie

Which part of Spain are you from?: almoradi, alicante

Postby Paul - TV Techie » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:17 pm

CONS:
No sport on basic €15 package, only a Con of course if you want sport. I run a 100% sport free household so if no sport keeps the price down then for me that's actually a Pro.

Small point - If you don't want sports or premium, a subscription-free - satellite dish for free to air or even sharing one with neighbour/neighbours/flat/community - easily done and no €15 per month - subscription-free, pay for the equipment once. You can also add in a UK Sky box and related content later if so wish, at the appropriate Sky subscription price for the individual packages. Satellite generally gives better picture quality and can be done FTA without ongoing costs, which add up over a period of time.

Catchup goes back 28 days (most only 7)

That's good, but ultimately a trade off against lack of content/channels, which is why it's offered. Not that it matters as many services you can now record or download off catchup.

Physical premesis you can visit any time.

Telmicro & Superbeam also had physical premises - didn't stop them being closed down for re-transmission 'infringements'.

Paul
http://www.televisiontechnology.eu
Paul - TV Techie

Which part of Spain are you from?: almoradi, alicante

Postby 2Sheds » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:26 pm

I think it's the way I'm wired but I actually like the idea of keeping my main TV content separate from my internet. We've had our own Sat dish for over 3 years with no problems. We do however use Netflix via our Roku box. As a bonus our new smart TV provides us with Freesat. Because we don't crave for premium content (sport, movies etc), the legal route serves us well.
2Sheds

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby A.N.Other » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:46 pm

I agree it's good to have more than one string to a bow which is why I also run a 1.8m dish and Freesat but against that the DVBLabs service offers a number of premium channels not available there plus movies (list currently totals 4605), box sets (1264), and documentaries (422).
A.N.Other

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby immortalGoku1452 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:01 am

I think GBWhatsapp APK is the best app right now.
immortalGoku1452

Which part of Spain are you from?: Done Pepa

Postby jpeg » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:07 am

immortalGoku1452 wrote:I think GBWhatsapp APK is the best app right now.

nothing to do with IPTV though
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Westbourne122 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:59 am

Internet companys have used the lock down to try and get on top of the iptv problem.
The premier league, sky ect , have lobbied goverment to force isp providers to get on top of this normally throttling back during mach times. Simple solution is to add a vpn to hide your activitys, thats why mag boxes are all but reduntant because a vpn app cant be added.its been normal in uk since lockdown to use vpn
My guess is the servers are suffering thottling themselfs so services are sketchy.
The one i have recently moved fron canada to the netherlands with full vpn protection knowing this was coming.
Westbourne122

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona pepa

Postby Chris Johnson » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:40 am

I am very impressed with your post, thanks for sharing. Would love to see more stuff like this in future. FMWhatsapp Apk
Chris Johnson

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Previous