Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

IPTV

IPTV

Postby micky » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:19 pm

Is anyone else having trouble with IPTV supplied by Fonefix, I've disconected the internet taken the plug out the back of the box waited a few minutes plugged everything back in and nothing, blank screen. Is it just me or a general problem
micky

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Re: IPTV

Postby Chrisdee » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:22 pm

Depends when you last had it. There were massive problems 3 weeks ago ours is back up but there are certain procedures to follow not just switching on and off. Can u contact the provider to check
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby micky » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:25 pm

Not open today
micky

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby A.N.Other » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:31 pm

In general, and particularly in the aftermath of the recent wide spread problems, what happens or is happening with one IPTV provider is no guide whatsoever to any other and everyone seems to have recovered - or not - differently.

Many one man band chancers will have just disappeared back under the rock they crawled from possibly remerging in a totally different guise ready to start all over again but without the inconvenience of having to give assistance to or money back to previous customers who they left in the lurch.
A.N.Other

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby 1foot4ward » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:54 pm

When you buy any IPTV you take a chance it may disappear, it’s all illegal at the end of the day!

Some providers shut down after the recent Xtream Codes raid... However still plenty of others - if people want to buy, I would look online as local resellers are charging crazy fees!
1foot4ward

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby william » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Now they are blocking a lot of the IPTV as it is illegal.
william

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby A.N.Other » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Illegal or not IPTV will survive and thrive, BTW not all IPTV is illegal and in any case it's just an acronym for the technology which in full is Internet Protocol TeleVision, technically the BBC iPlayer is IPTV.

Authorities invariably make the mistake of thinking that they are smarter than the opposition when the fact is that in many instances they don't even properly understand what it is they are fighting against!

The recent history of technology is littered with examples.

How do you think the vast majority of the backbone of the IPTV movement was back up and running within hours and some never went off at all.

The 'services' which have disappeared for good wlii be those I referred to earlier, fly by night one man band chances who were nothing more than minnow resellers and had nowhere else to go when their tuppenyhapenny enterprises got cut off at the knees.

The equivalent of hand to mouth street corner drug pushers cut of by their source if you like.
A.N.Other

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby 1foot4ward » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:38 pm

Anyone can become a reseller in 10 mins... anyway, you’re right it will always survive as it’s a big earner for those running the the sites...

Yes, any internet TV is technically IPTV, but it’s widely accepted that the phrase refers to pirate TV systems... don’t fool yourself otherwise!
1foot4ward

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Nikkifinca » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:01 am

I was without TV for 8 hours yesterday, and like most are saying, have had a lot of problems recently. My supplier is supposedly reputable, I don’t have to take my box in to be updated as it’s continuously managed remotely. However my supplier is clearly being affected by these activities further up the chain. It seems a lottery. With reference to the suggestion to ‘go on line’ to find a good supplier - how does one identify who’s good and who’s not? I pay €220 a year for my service which I believe is at the top end, so how do I find a better service and how can you guarantee it’s not going to the affected in the same way? I believe it’s impossible, you would need a crystal ball to know which streams were going to be shut down next!
Nikkifinca

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby jpeg » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:04 am

Use this it costs nothing https://tvtap-pro.net/download/
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Next