Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

FREE MONEY TRANSFER FROM UK TO EURO

Re: FREE MONEY TRANSFER FROM UK TO EURO

Postby daz » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:14 pm

If you look at the transaction, it will be on there somewhere that you have been charged, all be it a tiny amount, for eg, when i transferred £550 recently, I got the full live market rate, and charged £2.29. So no matter which way you look at it, it’s not free, but it is extremely cheap to use.
daz

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entre Naranjos

Postby iant » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:27 am

If you transfer £1000 they take off £3.95 and they actually transfer £996.05. At this second the Transferwise rate is 1.16117. The advertised rate is 1.16 They actually show this when you are doing the transaction. Currencies direct etc get nowhere near this. Being using transferwise almost since inception and don't understand people using other routes of transfer. Money in my account here in seconds. Happy Bunny.
iant

Which part of Spain are you from?: Central Quesada

Postby monsegur » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:59 am

Good Morning, has anyone used Transferwise for exchanging house sale funds € to £, they state a fee of €895 which I assume is built in to the rate of other currency dealers?
monsegur

Postby ajkechadwick » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:11 am

Why not try a few different sites on line Monsegur forget about rates and charges what matters is how many £s end up in your bank account in the UK. In the past I have found Transferwise to be the best but there are others coming in to compete with them.
ajkechadwick

Postby Benjy » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:07 am

Just used TransferWise this morning. Exchange rate was 1.16117 Took 7 seconds to reach my bank.
Benjy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Murcia

Postby cheflady » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:44 am

Yes I've just transferred £1,000 and got €1,156.58 in eight seconds.I won't use any other company,brill!
cheflady

Postby jpeg » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:44 am

Has anyone used the Debit card option that is on the Sabadell website to transfer large sums of money
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Jintyc » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:50 pm

Thank you I’ve just download the app

prefect wrote:Yesterday I completed a money transfer from the UK to euro, by Transferwise. It took 5 hours and I received the full exchange rate
Today I received an email thanking me and stating any person I recommend will receive the full rate at zero cost whatsoever.
Any one wishing to take advantage of this offer just send me your email and I will forward it to transferwise
Jintyc

Which part of Spain are you from?: Murcia

Postby monsegur » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:48 pm

ajkechadwick, rang a few dealers and it is like the secret service trying to get the £ value unless you do a forward contract or a spot deal, with Transferwise the rate is guaranteed, do you know of any other dealers offer that please? thank you
monsegur

Postby George » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:35 pm

Revolut is giving a better deal as they use the interbank rate and it’s free to use
George

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo bravo quesada

PreviousNext