Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Floods

Floods

Postby cheflady » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Dare I ask if ANYONE received the so called Emergency fund payment yet,and if you have what town hall do you come under. T.I.A Jules
cheflady

Re: Floods

Postby Bee » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:10 pm

They have approved another 30 million in aid that you can apply for under various headings. Don't hold your breathe that you will get it any time soon though if you are approved.

https://www.diarioinformacion.com/polit ... 97797.html

The Consell approves another 30 million aid package for the Vega Baja storm

The plenary held in Alicante gives the green light to two decrees to grant up to 100% of the damages assessed by total destruction of the home

The Consell has approved two decrees to establish the direct granting of aid to individuals and legal entities that own homes located in one of the municipalities affected by the storm that struck the Vega Baja between the 11th and 14th of last September, and also for car owners who have suffered damage.

The aid is intended to alleviate the following damages: total destruction of the dwelling, distinguishing between habitual and non-habitual housing; damages affecting the structure of the dwelling, distinguishing between habitual and non-habitual housing; and for damages that do not affect the structure of the dwelling, distinguishing between habitual and non-habitual housing after verification that they are not covered by the general insurance system.

For total destruction of the house, up to 100% of the damages assessed will be granted, not exceeding 15,120 euros, if it is habitual residence, and 12,118 euros, if it is non-habitual housing.

For damages that affect the housing structures, up to 50% of the damages assessed will be granted, not to exceed 10,320 euros, if it is habitual residence, and 8,974 euros, if it is non-habitual housing.

For damages that do not affect the structures of the dwelling, up to 50% of the damages assessed will be given, not exceeding 5,160 euros, if it is habitual residence, and 4,062 euros, if it is non-habitual housing.

The aid must be exclusively destined to actions to repair the damages in the houses in accordance with the valuations carried out ex officio, as well as to demolition actions where appropriate, without being able to be used for any other purpose other than the aforementioned assumptions.

They are complementary and are compatible in concurrence with other subsidies, compensation, aid, income or resources, coming from public or private, national or international systems, or other public administrations, up to the limit of the value of the damage produced.

The deadline for submitting applications will be 30 days from the day following the publication of this decree in the Official Gazette of the Generalitat Valenciana. Only one application for housing assistance can be submitted.

The documentation must be presented in the Post-Emergency Coordination Offices authorized by the Generalitat or, where appropriate, in the offices authorized by the municipalities, preferably in the locality in which the home is located.

The affected localities of Vega Baja are Albatera, Algorfa, Almoradí, Benejúzar, Benferri, Benijófar, Bigastro, Callosa de Segura, Catral, Cox, Daya Nueva, Daya Vieja, Dolores, Formentera del Segura, Granja de Rocamora, Guardamar del Segura, Jacarilla, Los Montesinos, Orihuela, Pilar de la Horadada, Rafal, Redován, Rojales, San Fulgencio, San Isidro, San Miguel de Salinas, Torrevieja.
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby cheflady » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:21 pm

Thanks for info I understand all that I was thinking about the town hall emergency payment of €1500/€4500
cheflady

Postby Linda B » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:10 am

Are all the above details for a persons who are not insured? If you are insured you would go through your ins. co. and this eventually would be dealt with by the Consorcio which a proportion of your ins. co. premiums pay towards.
Linda B

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Murada

Postby jpeg » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:04 am

They are complementary and are compatible in concurrence with other subsidies, compensation, aid, income or resources, coming from public or private, national or international systems, or other public administrations, up to the limit of the value of the damage produced.

I would say that it applies whether or not you are insured
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Bee » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:10 am

The Generalitat has posted a list of names of the first lot of people from the 6000 applications to receive the €1500. You can click on the names to enlarge them. I don't see any english surnames on the first list. I make it 286 names. Looks like its going to be a slow process. Bee

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.diario ... 98215.html
Bee

Postby cheflady » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:06 pm

Hi Bee thanks for the heads up on latest information,please keep it coming if you hear anything. Cheers Jules
cheflady

Postby Bee » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:49 pm

Today's DOGV has publised the order for the extra payments for those who had their homes completely or partially ruined as well as their possessions. I gather you have to make a fresh application for this

http://www.dogv.gva.es/es/resultat-dogv ... /10020&L=1

No other lists of those receiving aid so far this week.

Ber
Bee

Postby Bee » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:17 pm

No list publised of payees today by the http://www.DOGV.gva.es but according to today's Diario Informacion more than 2000 people have now received the €1500 payment.
"mas de 2000 afectados han cobrado ya el 1500euro"

Bee
Bee

Postby cheflady » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:10 pm

Thanks Bee once again any info is better then no info x
cheflady

Next

Return to Quesada general discussion