Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Flood Victims

Flood Victims

Postby maria elena » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:44 am

I hope this OK, please delete if not. I’ve posted this from another Site today in case anyone knows anyone still struggling with replacing their possessions:

“Flood victims..there is a warehouse in Catral that has to be emptied by friday it is full of donations from Belgium...the building they have been using have extended their deadline til then. If you have a group or know of a group or any individual who requires household goods, clothes animal foods etc please go to Calle Seville number 2 from 11am tomoz weds 23 Oct to frid 25th to collect.......if the goods are not cleared we may need volunteer transport to move them to a suitable location....Sandra and her team have done an amazing job organising and distributing goods to those who needed it over the past 5 weeks, now they themselves need assistance to clear it......please help and share.”
maria elena

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Re: Flood Victims

Postby mondo » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:21 am

I personally think this is a great post and will not be removed I am sure..

Well done all the volunteers..
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby cheflady » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:09 am

Very good post nice to hear that another country is helping it just feels like we have been abandoned five weeks and still no sign of the Emergency fund
cheflady

Postby Spannygranny » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:15 pm

I posted this on my FB page, not everyone is on Quesada Forum
Spannygranny

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Vi Robertson » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:10 pm

I also posted public on FB as this is an amazing help as so many are still struggling & don’t even have their homes cleared enough to start rebuilding their lives. Massive thanks to every single person, company & country helping.
Vi Robertson

Postby cheflady » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:46 pm

Here,Here well done everyone
cheflady

Postby Jayshaw » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:39 am

I hope everyone is doing well.
Jayshaw

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Return to Quesada general discussion