Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Rug cleaning

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Rug cleaning

Postby Shiva » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:52 am

Wondered if anyone knows a good rug cleaning service? We inherited the current large living room rug/carpet and actually really like it but it is in dire need of a deep clean ( two cats wandering around on it haven't helped) . Was thinking about getting a new one but since we'd want something as close as possible to the current one anyway I wondered if a professional clean might be the first step to take? Pic of corner of rug attached so you see the kind...
Shiva

Re: Rug cleaning

Postby SharonSpain » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:30 pm

Give Charlie a call on Monday. C&M Cleaning services. 660 71 82 59. He's also on Facebook if you want to message him. Did my very similar carpet and made a superb job of it.
SharonSpain

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Paul Stotesbury » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:30 pm

Quesada laundry next to Welcome Inn in Benimar. Brilliant!!
Paul Stotesbury

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby willemite » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:43 pm

Hi Paul, do you have a rough idea of cost. I realize it will be per size rug, just an idea. As Charlie is very reasonable bit on holiday at the moment.
willemite

Which part of Spain are you from?: catral

Postby Shiva » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:00 pm

Thanks all,picking up on some earlier posts too I asked at Quesada Laundry this morning. It is 8 euros per square metre. Rugs are sent to Alicante for cleaning and come back a week later. They collect them and send to Alicante on a Monday. I've got mine booked in for Monday and will report back in due course as to how it all goes....
Shiva

Postby Shiva » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:36 pm

Shiva wrote:Thanks all,picking up on some earlier posts too I asked at Quesada Laundry this morning. It is 8 euros per square metre. Rugs are sent to Alicante for cleaning and come back a week later. They collect them and send to Alicante on a Monday. I've got mine booked in for Monday and will report back in due course as to how it all goes....

OK, got my rugs back today ( decided to do another small one as well as the big carpet one) from Quesada Laundry and am really pleased with them, definitely they have been given a new lease of life with the cleaning. SO would highly recommend Quesada Laundry. The Quesada Laundry folk kindly picked them up from my house last Monday and delivered them back to my house today, didn't even need to cart them to and from the shop which was good as I doubt I could have got the carpet to fit into my wee hatchback. Collection and Delivery at no extra cost...)
Shiva