Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Rental,

Rental,

Postby Tonysmoggie » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:18 am

We are thinking of renting our 2 bed 2 bathroom property in doña pepe and wondered what sort of price we should be asking,and what seasons of the year thanks for response
Tonysmoggie

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña pepe

Re: Rental,

Postby Paulwilko10 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:17 pm

Tonysmoggie wrote:We are thinking of renting our 2 bed 2 bathroom property in doña pepe and wondered what sort of price we should be asking,and what seasons of the year thanks for response

We are just in the process of getting our rental license which takes about 5 or 6 months apparently.
Have you got yours?

Also, why don't you get a property management person round and get their view as a thought.

Last thing, are you a Boro fan lol?
Paulwilko10

Which part of Spain are you from?: Bracknell

Postby Tonysmoggie » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:09 pm

No we havnt,6 months I no they're slow over here, we over in Feb,so we will then, and yes much as it hurts right now,,, I am,,
Tonysmoggie

Postby Paulwilko10 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:13 pm

Tonysmoggie wrote:No we havnt,6 months I no they're slow over here, we over in Feb,so we will then, and yes much as it hurts right now,,, I am,,

I have literally just had an email from my solicitor over there stating it could be as much as a year in some cases!

Being a Boro fan is tough, i also know!!
Paulwilko10

Postby Littlechris » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:19 pm

lol guys try been from Sunderland.
Littlechris

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Paulwilko10 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:01 pm

Littlechris wrote:lol guys try been from Sunderland.

Would rather not lol
Paulwilko10

Postby Tonysmoggie » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:38 am

Me mate col, is a mackem, at least you get nearly full crowds,we are not a well supported club, and why would ya spend 30plus quid to see that crap,
Tonysmoggie

Postby Harry Epsom » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi Tony. Interesting to see your posting. If you read the minutes of our recent AGM you will see that owners who rent out their properties commercially will be charged an additional 20% on their community fees from now on. The link below sets out the various legal obligations involved in renting out Spanish properties. Currently most of the outgoings would be tax deductible for you, but they will not be if the Uk leaves the EU, which will very likely be the case by the time you are over next. Additionally, as the property is in a quiet residential community, community rules require you to notify tenants in writing of the Spanish laws and the community rules when offering your property to them for rental, so that they do not think they are coming to, and otherwise might treat the place like a holiday camp.
https://legalandtaxhelp.com/buy-property-spain/renting-out-property
Cheers.
Harry
Harry Epsom

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa