Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

alicante airport

Re: alicante airport

Postby anthomo16 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:30 pm

Totally agree with you nan - I have only just moved and didn't have any internet for a week and as soon as I did I asked about airport runs - and because of this some person wants to block me from this forum- and you know what - they can go ahead and do just that. I will find other means of asking for help. This is the second time in a week I have had nasty run ins and it is making me wish I had never moved here.
anthomo16

Which part of Spain are you from?: ciudad quesada

Postby 2Sheds » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:42 pm

Opening Post says...

I live in Quesada does anyone do runs to the airport please?

Sorry but my reading of that is NOT anything like saying...

I live in Quesada. Can anyone recommend a Taxi or Bus to the airport please?

2Sheds

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Chrisdee » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:08 pm

Don't let a few people put you off living here, especially comments on a forum, let it go over your head, you will always get decent people to help you. Just don't let the nasty ones wind you up. I've had one or two remarks that I've not liked but it won't stop me asking a question if I need an answer. I've always had help from this forum.

anthomo16 wrote:Totally agree with you nan - I have only just moved and didn't have any internet for a week and as soon as I did I asked about airport runs - and because of this some person wants to block me from this forum- and you know what - they can go ahead and do just that. I will find other means of asking for help. This is the second time in a week I have had nasty run ins and it is making me wish I had never moved here.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby lynny » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:36 pm

Don't know if William is English or not but his post certainly isn't lol.
lynny

Which part of Spain are you from?: benimar

Postby GrahamR » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:41 pm

Just to clarify the coatings, I think Beniconnect charge 18 Euros because they have mini buses so you are sharing a vehicle with others. If Quesada Taxis charge 45 Euros, then they must have held their prices for a few years. If 2 or more people are travelling together, then I think a taxi is the best option.
GrahamR

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Shiva » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:06 pm

:text-goodpost:
Chrisdee wrote:Don't let a few people put you off living here, especially comments on a forum, let it go over your head, you will always get decent people to help you. Just don't let the nasty ones wind you up. I've had one or two remarks that I've not liked but it won't stop me asking a question if I need an answer. I've always had help from this forum.

anthomo16 wrote:Totally agree with you nan - I have only just moved and didn't have any internet for a week and as soon as I did I asked about airport runs - and because of this some person wants to block me from this forum- and you know what - they can go ahead and do just that. I will find other means of asking for help. This is the second time in a week I have had nasty run ins and it is making me wish I had never moved here.

William can't block you from the forum, only the Admin (Jan and Alex) can do that... William is a regular doom and gloom merchant on the forum, just check his previous posts. You can rely on him regularly popping up to make some usually unnecessary comment about rules and regulations or if someone has used a street address differently from what he thinks it should be or to be fingerwagging about something or another. Generally eccentric posts and best ignored though in this case he overstepped the mark and hence was called out on it by other forum members . But don't him put you off this really excellent and generally helpful forum... And certainly not off living in the area! You'll find far more friendly and helpful people than nasty ones, you may just have been a wee bit unlucky if you have had a couple of bad experiences in a row. It is always difficult when you are just starting out somewhere and things are unfamiliar. But most people are helpful.
Shiva

Postby derekbroad. » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:33 pm

2Sheds wrote:Opening Post says...

I live in Quesada does anyone do runs to the airport please?

Sorry but my reading of that is NOT anything like saying...

I live in Quesada. Can anyone recommend a Taxi or Bus to the airport please?

Exactly

derekbroad.

Which part of Spain are you from?: .. La Veleta.

Postby Barry martyn » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:46 pm

Mmmmmm well ! , i think it depends on how you read the answer to me it just sounded informative .

but be careful who you travel with as they may not have the insurance for taxiing
Barry martyn

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Barry martyn » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:48 pm

one problem with todays folk is that we dont use punctuation as we should and its easy to miss read what someone has written,
Barry martyn

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby HarvHar2018 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:00 am

It looks like William wanted a reaction and thats exactly what he got

Just ignore these bored negative wasters
Keep your face always towards the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you
HarvHar2018

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

PreviousNext