Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Cave jam sessions...

Cave jam sessions...

Postby Noel on Keys » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:30 am

Sunday the 24th November will see the last music jam session for this year at the caves in Rojales, this popular music event features the best of the local musicians performing a mixed variety of music, it has been running all through the summer on every Sunday except for the first weekend in every month when the caves open for the arts weekend.

There has been some amazing talent playing at the event through the summer ! we’ve had an X Factor and The Voice contestant singing with the house band, also a top American blues guitarist/ singer, plus the many local musicians partaking regularly as well and we’re hoping for a great last day for this year.

The the music commences at midday through till 3pm...it promises to be a great end to the sessions, there will be a break through December and January, the 2020 sessions will resume in February.

All musicians are welcome to come and play..we have Drums, Guitars, Bass, Keyboards, Amps and PA but we do ask that if you can, bring your guitars, drum sticks !
The bar will be open and serves the best Mojitos around !
Last edited by Noel on Keys on Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noel on Keys

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Re: Cave jam sessions...

Postby MMarie » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:51 am

That will be terrible to miss even the last session, while I've already missed (or better to say "messed") all my summer and most of the autumn. :(
MMarie