Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

65"LG UHD 4K Smart TV (SOLD)

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

65"LG UHD 4K Smart TV (SOLD)

Postby BritOverseas » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:15 pm

Hi

More downsizing stuff, literally!

This post is for a very nice 65" LG UHD SMart TV.

Unfortunately for me I can't fit this one anywhere in the house (I now have its smaller sibling in my family room) so it has to go.

It is the top of the range LG with the 'Magic' remote and all of the apps, like Netflix, Amazon etc baked in.

Don't be confused with lesser 65" TV's, the picture is incredible and the system is the best I have found, very very good..

Was 1500 new, and is still on sale for 1300 now on Amazon (2nd hand even!), see link below

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-65UH750V-Ultra-Smart-webOS/dp/B01E080S5O?tag=tqs-21

We would take 500 for it as it is now a couple of years old..

514n+A7Xr7L.jpg
Last edited by BritOverseas on Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BritOverseas

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Re: 65"LG UHD 4K Smart TV

Postby PGA » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:42 pm

Might be interested in this if still available when I return. Will PM you.
PGA

Postby Scipio » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:51 pm

Are you open to offers?
Scipio

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby BritOverseas » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:21 pm

Hi

Always open to reasonable offers, but I price my items to sell, I really don't build much wiggle room into them....
BritOverseas

Postby lucy.d » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:45 pm

lucy.d

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby BritOverseas » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:05 am

Hi

Sorry, that is for 'a' 65" TV (Hitachi), not the LG SMART TV with magic remote. Of course there are other 65" TV's on the market, but you get what you pay for in picture quality and features..
BritOverseas

Postby lucy.d » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:14 pm

Hi,

Yes, the link is for the Hitachi 4k 65 uhd smart which is now only 450 euros with two year free cover ,,,

The lg 4k uhd smart is now 605 with the magic,

Its such a shame tv's loose so much money very quickly, Do you remember when 1080d was so top of the range and could never be improved on !!!

It's not a dig, I was hoping to be helpful especially when most of us now watch tv using iptv which is not that great at the best of times. The only real time we benefit from such high quality 4k uhd is when we watch a dvd,,, which again is something from the past

Kindest regards
lucy.d

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Rodt » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:33 pm

Second hand. Half the price of new by rule of thumb,I would pay €300, sorry.
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby chloe2106 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:38 pm

Hi I'm interested pm me with phoe no &address please
chloe2106

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Postby BritOverseas » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:36 am

lucy.d wrote:Hi,

Yes, the link is for the Hitachi 4k 65 uhd smart which is now only 450 euros with two year free cover ,,,

The lg 4k uhd smart is now 605 with the magic,

Its such a shame tv's loose so much money very quickly, Do you remember when 1080d was so top of the range and could never be improved on !!!

It's not a dig, I was hoping to be helpful especially when most of us now watch tv using iptv which is not that great at the best of times. The only real time we benefit from such high quality 4k uhd is when we watch a dvd,,, which again is something from the past

Kindest regards

Hi Lucy

For the life of me I can't find a link to the 605 price you are quoting for this model TV, even 2nd hand, best I have now found is 999. For it's 'Replacement' model (which will be the same TV under the hood, updated processor maybe), that would be 1499.... The 450 Hitachi is 450 for a reason, they can't give them away...

And I also use iptv extensively and I don't know what service you are using, but I get the choice of three 'levels' of service, SD, HD and UHD, plus Netflix in 4K and Amazon video in UHD4K, so I have no shortage of content to watch in 'glorious' UHD, as they put it, haven't watched a DVD in years....... When I am watching my GB usage, and it is just some rando noise maker program, I watch in SD, I just switch over to HD or UHD for stuff I would like to watch 'properly'..

I find around here the only problem for me is my internet connection, which is not up to much and metered (how quaint, got a call to say I was using too many GB's!!) so I do get the occasional 'Stuttering' in my UHD feed (especially when the kids are watching something too), but in general, the picture on its smaller sibling is still fantastic..
BritOverseas

Next