Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Today's List of Flood Compensation 27/11

Today's List of Flood Compensation 27/11

Postby Bee » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:33 am

Today's list of names http://www.dogv.gva.es/datos/2019/11/27 ... _11343.pdf for anybody who hasn't made a claim the deadline has been extended by one month to 28th December.

Bee
Last edited by Bee on Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Re: Today's List of Flood Compensation

Postby frenchie » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:27 am

Thanks bee

Still not many non spanish names on there, would love to know how they are deciding who to pay, why on earth are they doing it bit by bit. Very strange.... and frustrating.

Has anybody actually had an assessor from the town hall in order to determine if you qualify for the 1500 or the upto 4500
frenchie

Which part of Spain are you from?: san fulgencio

Re: Today's List of Flood Compensation

Postby Bee » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:35 am

Yes indeed each list has no more than 4 British/Irish names out of the 80 or so on the list. The President of the Chamber of Commerce Alicante,in a speech last night asked the Generalitat why victims of the disaster have not received compensation months after the event. It will probably fall on deaf ears.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Re: Today's List of Flood Compensation 27/11

Postby jpeg » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:46 am

I have had 3 people from the townhall in Catral at my house and the only progress has being asked to fill in a form with bank details which had already been supplied to them on 20th September and I was told that was now all that was required but no information as to when or if I was going to get paid
I am still waiting for the Consortium to pay the bill for getting my car repaired, that bill was sent to the assessor a month ago It was not a large amount only 400 euros yet I have seen that people have been paid out very large sums over 30,000 euros for cars written off
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores