Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Not nice people

Re: Not nice people

Postby Alex » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:17 pm

Please let us know if you know of anyone evading bans and we will of course take action
Alex
Site Admin

Postby derekbroad. » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:57 pm

I think feelings may have run a little high in the run up to the General Election and as Brexit seems almost certain there`s little point in arguing about that as well.
Just enjoy the run up to Christmas and New Year instead. ..
derekbroad.

Which part of Spain are you from?: .. La Veleta.

Postby Glassfull » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:07 pm

derekbroad. wrote:I think feelings may have run a little high in the run up to the General Election and as Brexit seems almost certain there`s little point in arguing about that as well.

But, as inevitable as Brexit appears, there are many that disagree with it and many that would campaign to rejoin if it does happen. That needs to be accepted without calls to, "suck it up" and "come to terms with it". That, is not, arguing.
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Sage » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:29 pm

But when there is any democratic vote and the winner is not your choice......'coming to terms with it' i.e. accepting the result, is exactly what we all do isn't it ?
Sage

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Glassfull » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:32 pm

Sage wrote:But when there is any democratic vote and the winner is not your choice......'coming to terms with it' i.e. accepting the result, is exactly what we all do isn't it ?

No, what you're suggesting is capitulation. Democracy allows us to campaign against what we disagree with
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby derekbroad. » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:43 pm

Glassfull wrote:
derekbroad. wrote:I think feelings may have run a little high in the run up to the General Election and as Brexit seems almost certain there`s little point in arguing about that as well.

But, as inevitable as Brexit appears, there are many that disagree with it and many that would campaign to rejoin if it does happen. That needs to be accepted without calls to, "suck it up" and "come to terms with it". That, is not, arguing.

So when Steve4878 posted.

" All these comments are in reality a waste of time. The fact is that in this election the Tories are the only party that can win with a majority. Failing that we again gave a hung parliament and will never get anything done.
It doesn't matter who you like or support thats a fact which all the polls and experts agree on.
If you vote anything but conservative you either want a hung parliament with more arguing and no decision making which is making the uk a laughing stock or you just don't understand what your voting for and that your vote is wasted and causing more damage.
The fact remains, like it or not, the conservatives will win this election"..

Which I though was very good reasoned comment .. Your reply to him was .....

'DELUSIONAL CLAP TRAP ' .. Charming I must say .. Well done .

And my retort of ' Suck it up`was in response to Red Rocks reply of ' IN YOUR OWN ( (WORTHLESS) OPINION ` to Marggreco`s simple comment of ' Good old Boris, finally someone with the cojones to get Brexit done`

So do think that your `DELUSIONAL CLAP TRAP ' and Red Rocks ' IN YOUR OWN (WORTHLESS) OPINION' ... both very personal I must say, are condusive to mature intelligent discussion. I don`t think so.

derekbroad.

Which part of Spain are you from?: .. La Veleta.

Postby mondo » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:07 pm

Come on guys, play nice.. it's nearly Christmas..

:D
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Marggreco » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:12 pm

:text-goodpost:
mondo wrote:Come on guys, play nice.. it's nearly Christmas..

:D

:text-goodpost:
Marggreco

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby brandyboy » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:31 pm

derekbroad. wrote:
Glassfull wrote:

So when Steve4878 posted.

" All these comments are in reality a waste of time. The fact is that in this election the Tories are the only party that can win with a majority. Failing that we again gave a hung parliament and will never get anything done.
It doesn't matter who you like or support thats a fact which all the polls and experts agree on.
If you vote anything but conservative you either want a hung parliament with more arguing and no decision making which is making the uk a laughing stock or you just don't understand what your voting for and that your vote is wasted and causing more damage.
The fact remains, like it or not, the conservatives will win this election"..

Which I though was very good reasoned comment .. Your reply to him was .....

'DELUSIONAL CLAP TRAP ' .. Charming I must say .. Well done .

And my retort of ' Suck it up`was in response to Red Rocks reply of ' IN YOUR OWN ( (WORTHLESS) OPINION ` to Marggreco`s simple comment of ' Good old Boris, finally someone with the cojones to get Brexit done`

So do think that your `DELUSIONAL CLAP TRAP ' and Red Rocks ' IN YOUR OWN (WORTHLESS) OPINION' ... both very personal I must say, are condusive to mature intelligent discussion. I don`t think so.

So here you are again, John McCann, in ANOTHER guise, right in the middle of what is ruining ANOTHER forum.
When did you stop being Terry G?
brandyboy

Postby Half-full » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:52 pm

In my opinion, this is still the best forum for the area by a long shot. It is the only forum that has been kept on the straight and narrow and well moderated by Alex and Jan.

To me it appears that some joined here from other forums using the user names of their foes from two other forums, one now gone .co.uk and 247. I won't name those user names in case I am wrong, it's just a 'reading between the lines' feeling I have.
Half-full

PreviousNext