Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Work below Calle Pico de la Sagra

Re: Work below Calle Pico de la Sagra

Postby TonTri » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:16 pm

artiste wrote:So many of us hate the lego style houses. After a year they look scruffy and dirty and in 10 years my guess is people will start pulling them down. So ugly, characterless and look like prison camps. I wonder who buys them - and do they not look at the ones that have been there a year or two? Anyone know what's finally going to happen to the half built ones on the 'roundabout' on the canal road. Work seems to have come to a halt, having created a complete eyesore.

Well there are 3 near us that have been finished within the last year or so and they haven't been sold yet, not surprising with a price tag of approx. €300,000!!
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Nikon » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:44 pm

Why dont they put a few bars and restaurants there. As this create even more custom just a thought.
Nikon

Postby TonTri » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:50 pm

Nikon wrote:Why dont they put a few bars and restaurants there. As this create even more custom just a thought.

I wish. It's what we hoped Big Shopping was going to be. Could really do with a café/bar/restaurant in the area. You never know, maybe they'll build one opposite on the wasteland where most residents walk their dogs, it would have a fantastic view.
TonTri

Postby blingle » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:03 pm

TonTri wrote:Well there are 3 near us that have been finished within the last year or so and they haven't been sold yet, not surprising with a price tag of approx. €300,000!!

They'll sell eventually. There are "box" apartments and villas selling quickly for more than that figure in other areas. Some - like the Sal y Sol and Oasis Beach ones in Guardamar - sell off-plan. Scandinavians seem to love the things!
Last edited by blingle on Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blingle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Glassfull » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:59 pm

blingle wrote:
TonTri wrote:Well there are 3 near us that have been finished within the last year or so and they haven't been sold yet, not surprising with a price tag of approx. €300,000!!

They'll sell eventually. There are "box" apartments and villas selling quickly for more than that figure in other areas. Some - like the Sal y Sol and Ocean Beach ones in Guardamar - sell off-plan. Scandinavians seem to love the things!

Personally I like the modern clean design. And in some cases they're far more, easy on the eye, than some of the idealised, Disneyesque styles around.
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby GLASSMAN » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:40 am

Scandinavians ,like lego , they seem to be the ones with the money these days, lots of them about ,they seem to think prices for living very cheap in this area, spoke to some the other day they thought €40 was cheap for a sandwich and drink for the brunch as they called it,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Previous