Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Rojales police station

Re: Rojales police station

Postby marianna13 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:02 pm

:text-goodpost:
jpeg wrote:There is a good app for mobile phones called Alert Cops https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .app&hl=en is is provided fro the Spanish police get it from Google Play

AlertCops is the citizen security alert service that the Spanish Law Enforcement Authorities (Policia and Guardía Civil) provide to assist you in risk situations.

AlertCops is a complementary channel. You can send alerts with images or videos to the nearest emergency center, chat directly with a support agent or receive security news and notifications sent by public security services. So, you will receive faster and more efficient attention.

You can also share your position with those people you want or with the public security center that provide this service.

AlertCops: Immediate – Collaborative – Close - Direct – Accurate – Preventive - Discreet – Effective
marianna13

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous