Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Horse riding

Horse riding

Postby claireS17 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:26 pm

Hi

Does anyone know a good place to go horse riding around San Isidro or Almoradi area?

I had horses in the UK so don't need lesson as such but would like to get back into it. Even to help out at the weekends/evenings in exchange for some riding if anyone has a horse they want to loan out a couple of days a week?
claireS17

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Re: Horse riding

Postby cheflady » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:29 pm

Hi sorry I don't know the name but the straight road going through Algorfa on left-hand side advertise might've worth a look sorry I don't know the name but I'm sure that you will be able to Google it. Good luck. Jules
cheflady

Postby Bee » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:37 pm

Speak to the people who run this shelter. They might be glad of someone to offer to help out in exchange for some horse riding https://www.easyhorsecare.net/

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby harlejan » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:42 pm

I can definitely recommend Jess - find her on Facebook - Jess's Pony Express. I have ridden with her in the past and I think you will really enjoy the horses and trails including beach and evening rides. She caters for all levels and her horses and ponies are excellent
harlejan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby El Tel » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:11 pm

Bee wrote:Speak to the people who run this shelter. They might be glad of someone to offer to help out in exchange for some horse riding https://www.easyhorsecare.net/

Bee

I believe that Easy Horse do not use their horses for riding.
El Tel

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby claireS17 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:15 pm

Thanks very much, I will have a look at all of these. Easy Horse care sounds amazing - I'm going to go up next weekend and do their tour - even if I can't ride it would be nice to just be around them again and find somewhere else to actually ride :) thanks for all the great suggestions.

If anyone still knows of anyone who wants to loan out a horse for a day or two though please let me know as I'd love one to call my own (sort of) as I do miss my mare in the UK!
claireS17

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi