Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Illegal holiday let

Re: Illegal holiday let

Postby Ginger » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:07 pm

Sage wrote:I can't understand why some people who use this forum are so sensitive. I've never known a forum like it!

I thought the original question from Bee was an entirely appropriate response. Clearly reporting an illegal letting when it is not illegal will cause all sorts of problems for the innocent landlord/property owner. So, asking if the person is sure of their facts is entirely reasonable.
j I agree, make sure if your facts first. If it is a holiday let chances are they will be gone next week.o
Ginger

Which part of Spain are you from?: Cartagena, murcia

Postby Bee » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:10 pm

I asked the question because not all holiday lets are illegal. Let me rephrase that to "not all holiday lets require a licence"

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Creed » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:32 pm

is there not far more important issue going on than things likes this. going on around the world. maybe its time to have a serious look and think. unless the person who posted this bored and nothing better to do. feel free to remove this post. if it hurts. :text-thankyouyellow:
Creed

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Chrisdee » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:57 pm

Yes there are far more important things to worry about BUT this is an easy thing to report and be solved. Bigger issues around the World are not as easy. Why should people not stick to the law. Thats the problem these days, too many people seem to think they can do just what they want, sod any rules and laws.
Chrisdee

Postby HarvHar2018 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:58 am

Yeh I've never seen so many law breakers when it comes to drink driving
The amount of drink drivers in and around Quesada is frightening,
People Taking their car to the pub to drive home after a session to save a few euros on a taxi Is absolute madness
Keep your face always towards the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you
HarvHar2018

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby mondo » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:26 am

Chrisdee wrote:Yes there are far more important things to worry about BUT this is an easy thing to report and be solved. Bigger issues around the World are not as easy. Why should people not stick to the law. Thats the problem these days, too many people seem to think they can do just what they want, sod any rules and laws.

mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Creed » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:27 am

Chrisdee wrote:Yes there are far more important things to worry about BUT this is an easy thing to report and be solved. Bigger issues around the World are not as easy. Why should people not stick to the law. Thats the problem these days, too many people seem to think they can do just what they want, sod any rules and laws.

so you have never broken the law. never done nothing wrong in your entire life. ? I am sorry but I don't agree with you almost everyone has broken the law. as the saying going Rules are there to be broken ? yes I will admit I have broken the law. driven through a light on amber , cut across a white line. and yes. you know most people are who break the law are not caught with the police its people who grass people up and tell tales and inform the police. of there wrong doings. as a famous comedian once said all the the do Goodders are the problem. all people want to do is go by there Buisness and just enjoy beer , wine. yes people shouldn't drive home after beer or wine. but its not your job to tell people what to do. unless your a unpaid policeman. yes please comment. but I say to you GET A LIFE
Creed

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Superduper » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:34 pm

Out of 16 comments (and counting) only 3 or 4 are relevant to the original question. I don't know the answers to the questions listed but i am certain my friend does and obviously feels the need to find out such things.

Why do some people feel the need to comment on a post, either to give a irrelevant opinion, or promote an episode of back chatting between members? This is a problem on this site.

Why comment on a post if you can't answer the question? If you don't know the answer, why wade in with your 2 pence worth?

And thanks again to the posters who were helpful. Messages have been passed on.
Superduper

Postby Dot » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:42 pm

Totally agree superduper.
Dot

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo marabu

Postby Bee » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:42 pm

This article will give you the information you need but as I said not all holiday lets need a licence. If you have family and friends using your apartment that is legal and doesn't need a licence. If you let your apartment to one family for the duration of the summer that doesn't need a licence. So tread carefully. Also Community of Owners can now include rules which exclude owners from letting their apartments as holiday lets so the first port of call may be the President of your community
https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/6985742 ... ce-towels/
Bee

PreviousNext