Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Help/Advice for family visit

Help/Advice for family visit

Postby Victor » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:15 pm

This morning our daughter has just made a sudden decision to visit us next weekend for school half term with a 9 year old and 6 month old baby. We have travel cot and high chair. She mentions a bumbo seat? as baby’s a bit small for high chair. Does anyone have one I could borrow or hire?

Second problem she is currently dairy free because of the babys allergy. Is dairy free or vegan milk, spread easily available here. We’ve never needed to look for it.

Thanks
Ann
Victor

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Re: Help/Advice for family visit

Postby mondo » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:26 pm

Victor wrote:This morning our daughter has just made a sudden decision to visit us next weekend for school half term with a 9 year old and 6 month old baby. We have travel cot and high chair. She mentions a bumbo seat? as baby’s a bit small for high chair. Does anyone have one I could borrow or hire?

Second problem she is currently dairy free because of the babys allergy. Is dairy free or vegan milk, spread easily available here. We’ve never needed to look for it.

Thanks
Ann

Not sure about the seat but there is a lot of dairy free/vegan stuff about..

In Consum you can get rice milk, almond milk, soya milk, quinea milk, oat milk (avena)..and that's just in the local Consum..

But always read the labels before giving anything to baby...make sure there is nothing that sounds like Leche in it..

mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Re: Help/Advice for family visit

Postby Victor » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:35 pm

Thanks Mondo Almond or oat milk are suitable
Victor

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2