Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Mens Size XL

Re: Mens Size XL

Postby Noel on Keys » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:34 pm

I have the same problem....I’ve worked out most of my life so being a tad over 6ft and 17.5 stone, size 12 shoes, I struggle to get clothes that fit over here..It drives my wife crazy that nothing she buys me ever fits...

I recently bought a bomber jacket at Rojales market...they actually had a 3XL which fitted me perfectly..

I usually go to the uk regularly and bring clothes back with me...
Noel on Keys

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Shiva » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:46 pm

Many UK stores have an online site and deliver to Spain. M&S, House of Fraser etc. So easy enough to order clothes, shoes etc online if you can't find what you want locally. This year anyway, next year it might be more difficult to get deliveries from UK.
Shiva

Postby Bee » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:11 pm

We have found in the Salvador Factory in Elche that you have to go to the German brand shoes upstairs to get the bigger men's shoe sizes. I have seen the larger sizes 2XL 3XL 4XL in the Sunday market on Lemon Tree Rd but the quality of the material was very poor.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Previous