Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Embroidery on running vest

Embroidery on running vest

Postby nottsman » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:46 pm

Iam running the London Marathon for a charity ,they have given me a running vest,which I want to have 2 little motife embroided on the shoulder straps (size of 2 cent coin).Can anyone help please .

Many thanks
Nottsman
nottsman

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: Embroidery on running vest

Postby Jackie7 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:35 pm

I have sent you a PM
Jackie7

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Chrisdee » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:49 pm

I'd like to know too. I was quoted 40 euros to just have a small Chris put onto my works polo shirt. They said they had to make a template!
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby TJ Canvas » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:31 pm

Hi
Would love to help you out but not moving over until the end of March. Good luck with the marathon.

Chrisdee Digitising (set up) is required for the first time a logo is embroidered it is basically creating a stitch file so the machines know what to stitch. Just wondering should not require any charge whatsoever. Our price for logo set up is 5€ per logo and then on small runs we charge 2.95€ per logo up to 15 colours, for garments supplied by ourselves we do the embroidery free of charge. 40€ definitely sounds a bit steep. Hope this helps.
TJ Canvas

Postby Chrisdee » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:44 pm

You will have to let me know contact nos etc when you do move over as perhaps our company would be interested in getting some prices. Thank you

TJ Canvas wrote:Hi
Would love to help you out but not moving over until the end of March. Good luck with the marathon.

Chrisdee Digitising (set up) is required for the first time a logo is embroidered it is basically creating a stitch file so the machines know what to stitch. Just wondering should not require any charge whatsoever. Our price for logo set up is 5€ per logo and then on small runs we charge 2.95€ per logo up to 15 colours, for garments supplied by ourselves we do the embroidery free of charge. 40€ definitely sounds a bit steep. Hope this helps.
Chrisdee

Postby TJ Canvas » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:52 pm

No problem at all we are moving on the 29th of March and hopefully will have all our equipment set up by mid April and have the business registered ASAP so we can start earning.
TJ Canvas

Postby Chrisdee » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:55 pm

Wish you all the best

TJ Canvas wrote:No problem at all we are moving on the 29th of March and hopefully will have all our equipment set up by mid April and have the business registered ASAP so we can start earning.
Chrisdee