Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

One way services

Re: One way services

Postby elchedave » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:54 am

Allison straw wrote:Have tried to call and email about a very important issue... So trying this now...

Not being funny Allison, but i reckon you have zero chance of a reply from them on here, they are very very busy people & you will have to just keep calling them, you will get through, eventually!!!!
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Allison straw » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:20 pm

I don't think the notary will accept this as response to an official open file on why my house purchase wasn't registered 2 years ago... I know they're busy, I wholly understand but seriously... 2 yrars
Allison straw

Which part of Spain are you from?: Orihuela

Postby elchedave » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:27 pm

Allison straw wrote:I don't think the notary will accept this as response to an official open file on why my house purchase wasn't registered 2 years ago... I know they're busy, I wholly understand but seriously... 2 yrars

Sorry Allison but i still don't think you are getting the full drift of this. One Way Services will not answer your queries on here, if you have any serious concerns regarding their conduct i suggest you contact a Lawyer, something which One Way Services aren't, to chase up your issue. May i add, i personally have never used their services although they do get (mostly) glowing reviews on here.
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby MaggieJ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:21 am

Have made two appointments with these people (matt) one at office and one at itv station regarding replating of car. Matt did not turn up for either. Would not recommend!
MaggieJ

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin

Postby A.N.Other » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:12 am

Allison straw wrote:I don't think the notary will accept this as response to an official open file on why my house purchase wasn't registered 2 years ago

I'd have thought that to be a matter for the lawyer you used for the purchase to have dealt with, have you contacted them?
A.N.Other

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby Allison straw » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:56 am

MATT WAS the lawyer... hence asking him to sort it out. I have been asking for over a year with little or no response.
Communication is a huge problem for them.
Allison straw

Which part of Spain are you from?: Orihuela

Postby Black » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:00 am

Matt told me that he has a law degree, so he is a Lawyer by definition.

I have been waiting since January for my exchanged driving !icense. He is not responding to texts, emails or phone calls.
Black

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Previous