Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Polish Zloty

Polish Zloty

Postby Steve4878 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:25 am

Can anyone advise on the best place in the area to exchange euros for Polish Zloty?
Steve4878

Which part of Spain are you from?: Bennimar

Re: Polish Zloty

Postby Chrisdee » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:02 am

Try the currency exchange next to the Chinese restaurant La Siesta
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Chrisdee » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:04 am

Screenshot_2020-02-26-10-02-33.png
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Mac3blade » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:15 pm

We visited Kraków recently and they were more than happy to take Euro. Always handy to have some though.
Enjoy your visit wherever you are going, we loved the place and the people mostly spoke wonderful English and were so friendly.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby KarenCouzens » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:34 pm

There is an exchange place in Quesada boulevard
KarenCouzens

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales, Alicante

Postby Anniep » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:27 am

We have just bought some from the exchange bureau in the boulevard, Oreder on the Friday collected on the Monday
, the exchange bureaus on the high street by REDZ wanted a minimum exchange of 500€ we’re only there for 4 days so that would have been too much
Anniep

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu

Postby Murt » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:11 am

I recently converted to the Revolut Visa Card and I'm delighted with it for the following reasons.

1. They don't charge for transactions. Perfect for tapping for a E1 cup of coffee or whatever else you're buying.
2. Neither do they charge for non Euro transactions. My credit card charges 2.65% for non euro transactions. Quite a pain in the butt if you're visiting the UK or the USA.
3. Every single time you use it a message instantly up on the app on your phone telling you how much you spent, at what time and how much you have left. It's brilliant for keeping track of all the money that just seem to evaporate from your wallet once you've broken a large note, and you haven't a clue where it went.
4. It's free
5. You set the whole thing up online. You upload a photo of of your passport onto their secure website, take a selfie again on your phone and you're good to go.
6. You can instantlly transfer money from your account to someone else's. Not too sure if many would regard that as a Good thing. "Dad, can I have a "loan" of a Tenner or Twenty or Fifty. I promise I'll pay you back at the end of the week." On the plus side at least you have a record of what you "loaned" them. If you give them cash, both of you will probably have forgotten about it by the morning.
6. You decide how much money you want to keep in the account. I normally top up by E50 at a time. Once it goes down to around E10, I top up by a further E50. I just tell the app to take another E50 from my current account.

There are other things on the app that I haven't tried yet, but so far I'm really impressed. I won't post a link to the site, but Google will direct you to their genuine site.
Murt

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada MarquesaGolf

Postby Anniep » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:47 am

I use a Revolut card excellent exchange rate, but always like some cash in the.local currency, at least to buy a cup of coffee or similar
Anniep

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu

Return to Quesada general discussion