Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

BEWARE person snatching jewellery from people's necks in Lo

BEWARE person snatching jewellery from people's necks in Lo

Postby Evelyn » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:42 am

Beware if walking alone in Lo Crispin 2 People have had chains ripped from their necks. A lady gets out of car and pretends to know you and throws arms round you and then snacked gold chain from round your neck then runs to car which is waiting for her, she is said to be a chubby woman, so take care going to bins or walking on your own.
Evelyn

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispon Algorfa

Re: BEWARE person snatching jewellery from people's necks in

Postby elchedave » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:06 am

They are "affectionately" known as hugger muggers & are active in many areas, nothing new about them but thanks for the reminder. We tend to drop our guard if no-one mentions them for a while.
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Sage » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:04 pm

Nobody is going to get near enough to me to attempt to hug me.....even if I know them, whilst Corona Virus is around.
You just don't know where they've been.
Sage

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Mac3blade » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:17 pm

A very dear friend of ours, had his wallet stolen when he was at the market. Such was his annoyance , he got a cheap wallet and wrote a pretty rude message and put it inside in the hope that some rotter( not his words) would steal it . Sadly, nobody ever did steal it and he died over a year ago without having the chance to tell those thieves what he thought of them
I hope I never experience anyone trying to steal my necklace off me . Not a pleasant experience.
We must be vigilant
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Evelyn » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:33 pm

So sorry to hear about your dear friend but you are right we must alway be aware they are there and not trust hat not everyone out there are honest, take care and stay safe
Evelyn

Postby trebor77 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:36 pm

LO CRISPIN HAS BEEN A TARGET OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS HOUSES BEING BROKEN INTO REGULAR.THEY ATTACK HOMES BY TAKING OUT THE GRILLLS WINDOWS AND LOCKS FROM DOORS VECHICHLE REG NO USE AT THE ARCHES THIS IS NOT HOW THEY ARE BREAKING IN.MORE POLICE PATROL NEEDED BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE MONEY.HAVE SUFFERED FROM BREAK IN AND LOSS OF PERSONAL ITEMS IN THE PAST SO UNDERSTAND HOW EVERYONE FEELS
trebor77

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo crispin algorfa

Postby michelle3934841 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:44 pm

Grief something else ;; well I hope the vile person gets what’s coming to them ,, it’s disgusting
michelle3934841

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Georges » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:05 pm

trebor77 wrote:LO CRISPIN HAS BEEN A TARGET OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS HOUSES BEING BROKEN INTO REGULAR.THEY ATTACK HOMES BY TAKING OUT THE GRILLLS WINDOWS AND LOCKS FROM DOORS VECHICHLE REG NO USE AT THE ARCHES THIS IS NOT HOW THEY ARE BREAKING IN.MORE POLICE PATROL NEEDED BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE MONEY.HAVE SUFFERED FROM BREAK IN AND LOSS OF PERSONAL ITEMS IN THE PAST SO UNDERSTAND HOW EVERYONE FEELS

OK, but do not shout...
Georges

Which part of Spain are you from?: Daya Nueva

Postby Chrisdee » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:42 pm

That just does not happen these days, they do what they want to do and get away with it. Some people say what goes around comes around, not anymore.

michelle3934841 wrote:Grief something else ;; well I hope the vile person gets what’s coming to them ,, it’s disgusting
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Evelyn » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:31 am

Hopefully they will get caught and get their cumupens we must stop these people, it's not only the theft but how it effects the people it happens to and leaves them scared to go out alone.
Evelyn