Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

4 bed villa with pool for sale €290,000

Post here if you have a house, villa or apartment for sale in Quesada.

4 bed villa with pool for sale €290,000

Postby Edslass » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:06 pm

Situated on a 500m2 plot with a private pool, patio & rooftop terrace, the 2 storey villa has 4 double bedrooms, 2 large bathrooms, 1 shower room & toilet.
Upstairs is a newly decorated living room, dining area & a separate kitchen with a range cooker, dishwasher & an American style fridge freezer. The kingsize master bedroom has brand new fitted wardrobes & an en-suite bathroom with a separate walk in shower. There are 2 large balconies with newly fitted tinted glass curtains accessible from both the living room & bedroom which can be opened up fully in the Summer if required.
Downstairs has 3 double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, a living room, kitchen with a new electric oven & hob, a large family bathroom & a separate shower room. There is a utility room with a washer & a drier & also a large storage cupboard.
The whole house has just been newly decorated & fitted with new air conditioning with some furniture also included in the price.
The property would be perfect for any buyers interested in using it for rental purposes as the downstairs is completely separate from upstairs & all beds, bedding, towels etc are included.
Last edited by Edslass on Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Edslass

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar Rojales

Re: 4 bed villa with pool for sale €290,000

Postby johnevans » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:38 pm

any more photos please ,only 1 showing
johnevans

Which part of Spain are you from?: newport uk

Re: 4 bed villa with pool for sale €290,000

Postby Edslass » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:43 pm

Yes I know but for some reason the site won’t let me put on any more. I also have it on Facebay & Benijofar bargains which have more photos. I will try to put more on again.
Edslass

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar Rojales