Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

How to contact Hidraqua?

How to contact Hidraqua?

Postby Superduper » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:00 pm

Need to speak to them but the online contact form portal that you can fill in does not work, so i tried registering, and that does not work either. I can't phone them because i am not fluent so does anyone have a email address for them or can recommend a office where some one there speaks english?

Many thanks.
Superduper

Re: How to contact Hidraqua?

Postby rupertthebear » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:13 pm

Hi,
I had to contact them last week and went to the office in Rojales.
They were very efficient, spoke English, and sent someone round the next day.
Just take a ticket when you go in and wait to be called. It was quiet when I went, but I'm told its best to avoid Thursday as its busy it being market day.
The office is just off the main street next to the pharmacy before you get to the bridge.
rupertthebear

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Bee » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:36 pm

I am in email contact at the moment with Agamed who are part of Hidraqua. They are very efficient at replying to emails so try sending an email to
[email protected] I put my account no into the subject line of all my emails. I am sure they will either deal with your query or redirect you to your part of Hidraqua with an appropriate email address.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Superduper » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:45 pm

rupertthebear wrote:Hi,
I had to contact them last week and went to the office in Rojales.
They were very efficient, spoke English, and sent someone round the next day.
Just take a ticket when you go in and wait to be called. It was quiet when I went, but I'm told its best to avoid Thursday as its busy it being market day.
The office is just off the main street next to the pharmacy before you get to the bridge.

Hi i am not too familiar with the area. Would you mind being a bit more specific regarding the location? Many thanks.
Superduper

Postby Superduper » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:46 pm

Bee wrote:I am in email contact at the moment with Agamed who are part of Hidraqua. They are very efficient at replying to emails so try sending an email to
[email protected] I put my account no into the subject line of all my emails. I am sure they will either deal with your query or redirect you to your part of Hidraqua with an appropriate email address.

Bee

Thanks Bee it is worth a go. Failing that i will have to go to a office. Are you emailing them in English?

TIA.
Superduper

Postby Bee » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:48 pm

I emailed them in Spanish. I am just changing my bank details and getting reconnected with the online service as for some reason it locked me out a few years ago. You could do an email using an English to Spanish translation with the Google Translate app. It is a very good app and you can speak or type what you want translated.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Superduper » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:32 pm

Bee wrote:I emailed them in Spanish. I am just changing my bank details and getting reconnected with the online service as for some reason it locked me out a few years ago. You could do an email using an English to Spanish translation with the Google Translate app. It is a very good app and you can speak or type what you want translated.

Bee

Yes i emailed them but they only help people in Torrevieja apparently.

I'd go to the office Rupertthebear said if only i knew where it was.
Superduper

Postby rupertthebear » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:55 pm

Hi Superdupa,
If you know the police station in Rojales, you go past there towards the bridge with the water wheel, so the police station is on your right hand side. About 100 yards past the police station you will see a pharmacy, again on your right hand side when the road splits. The office is about 3 buildings along from the pharmacy and has a Hidraqua sign on it.
Hope this helps.
rupertthebear

Postby Superduper » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:06 pm

rupertthebear wrote:Hi Superdupa,
If you know the police station in Rojales, you go past there towards the bridge with the water wheel, so the police station is on your right hand side. About 100 yards past the police station you will see a pharmacy, again on your right hand side when the road splits. The office is about 3 buildings along from the pharmacy and has a Hidraqua sign on it.
Hope this helps.

Hi Ruperthebear

I don't know anywhere in that area (that i am aware of). I've never seen a police station but to be honest i don't know where to look. It's extra confusing seeing as i don't know where quesada begins and ends as well as rojales.

Is there any possibility of posting a google map link for me?

Many thanks.
Superduper

Postby rupertthebear » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:11 pm

I wish I could work out how to post the link, sorry! I have just been into Google maps and if you search for Hidraqua the office comes up. The address is Calle Cuarto 7, Rojales.

If that's no good, PM me your phone number and I'll happily ring you and talk you through directions.

The office opens next at 9am on Monday.

Cheers

Rupert
rupertthebear

Next