Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

all flights to spain cancelled

Re: all flights to spain cancelled

Postby Chrisdee » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:59 pm

This is what they say:- Can I take or pick up a friend from the airport?. No, you can't get out of your house to take people on your vehicle.

You must avoid contact with other persons.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Bee » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:37 am

Slater39 wrote:Can anyone help. We are ment to fly back to uk on Wednesday evening with Ryanair but can't find any info on web. Thanks

I was looking at the Irish news and Ryanair said they would be contacting people by email. I hope you get sorted as the Irish news said there was an agreed window with Spain until Thursday to repatriate Irish customers. I presume UK is the same.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby A.N.Other » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:55 am

Chrisdee wrote:This is what they say:- Can I take or pick up a friend from the airport?. No, you can't get out of your house to take people on your vehicle.

You must avoid contact with other persons.
If a person or persons have been staying with you then they are neither 'people' nor 'other persons' by those definitions and therefore taking them to the airport does not expose anobody to risk they have not already been under.

Calling a cab (if any are running), or using public transport, will be far more risky to all involved.
A.N.Other

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Previous