Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Amazon prime

Re: Amazon prime

Postby Glassfull » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:42 am

Mac3blade wrote:My main thing is using Amazon Prime for entertainment. I am not so interested in deliveries but wondered if anyone thinks the streaming of music and programmes are worth the monthly payment.

I would say yes, it is worth getting. The video streaming service offers a great variety although, I’d say, roughly 40% of its content is the fantasy/super hero/zombie type. But there are thousands of titles so don’t let that put you off.

The music content is ‘limited’ to about two and a half million tracks and although that figure is vast, you’d be surprised how many times you request a track or album and ind it’s not available. Personally I subscribe to Amazon’s Music Unlimited which offers 40 million tracks.

Now, your TV. If it’s a Smart TV it might have Amazon’s Prime Video App ready to go but, if you’ve not got a Smart TV, an Amazon Firestick is the answer but, that’s providing you have a spare HDMI Terminal on the TV.

Good Luck
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Re: Amazon prime

Postby El Buho » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:37 am

Paulr wrote:
Chrisdee wrote:We use it mainly for ordering goods and delivered to the lockers. Excellent service, wouldn't want to be without it.

What are "the lockers" please, Chrisdee? Sounds like it may be a way to avoid having to wait in several days for a courier delivery!

There is an Amazon locker at the petrol station close to the Quesada Arches. The locker´s name is Mathilde.

Using the locker does save you waiting in all day under normal circumstances. But now you will be in anyway!
El Buho

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Previous